The End is Near...

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The End is Near... specifically the 1st real parent company IR meeting next month, where the US performance data for Oralair will be transparent... what next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start looking

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the problem with Chris Blanc and the regional managers. They get robots to sell their terrible immunotherapy pill. Try using your brain.....Investor Relations meetings. They will have to give the investors data on how awful OralAir is doing in USA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see senior management dudes doing the shuffle on the annual results.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be great to be a fly on that wall

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of the company is going on a PIP! That means you're fired! They should put leadership on a PIP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am already on one. They will have to throw me out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got told I am going on one. Start the job search. This is how they get rid of us so they don't have to pay us to do nothing. They should put their managers on a pip. Drug sucks and doctors know it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got told I am going on one. Start the job search. This is how they get rid of us so they don't have to pay us to do nothing. They should put their managers on a pip. Drug sucks and doctors know it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of us who have seen this before waned you. Layoffs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the financial report:
    "The Company continues to build the foundations supporting ORALAIR®’sperformance in FY16. AIT treatment adoptions continued to be dominated by allergen extracts in the region; consequently, ORALAIR®’s sales were below initial expectations."

That is an understatement!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is comical.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

comical is an understatement

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone read the financials? It is not a profitable company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an interesting statement:
    However, the downside impact was reduced due to the combination of strong sales from the Greer Group throughout 2015 and from the Stallergenes Group during the first seven months of 2015 (prior to the recall event).

Wasn't the recall in December 2015? When was the realignment in the US?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. The losses were before the recall. Numbers will be worse coming out. Changes were late fall.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did they not report U.S. oralair sales? Maybe because they could not put co-pay cards/free scripts into the financial report?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had several docs ask me why we are selling it when there is already grass. OFF LABEL. They are forcing us to sell something we can not legally and ethically. We are loosing all credibility.