The End is Near...

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still not sure how we 1) sell product initiations in middle of season and 2) now sell to PCP's that are 'allergist like' in their habits???!!!!! WTF???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Chris Blanc gets thrown on his ass for what he has done to great people and a great company! It used to be!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By my count, we have lost at least a dozen legacies that were the backbone of our field capability.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the allergists find out about all this shadiness, this company will be in real trouble.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are already in trouble but we are in worse shape

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would make sure you are keeping everything you have on scripts. Print everything you have and then when they don't pay you a bonus or commission because they fire you, get a lawyer. This is the worst company ever and they will try to take any bonus away from you. Make sure you have all your reports in order and for whatever reason do not sign the severance package! Then you won't have a leg to stand on if you want your bonus check. Just a word of advice. I hope Chris gets what is coming to him. The worst person for a company. Don't trust him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Want to know about Chris Blanc - go to the Serono board. A weak leader who hates strong managers and reps. In the past he has been put in his place by reps. He will back down

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything said about Chris is true, but I am surprised not much is said on the integrity of F.F. He brought Chris here for a reason. If you google F.F., read the CBS article.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all a sham

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RBD from the NE resigned, how many more to follow?!?!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, looks like after a year without one, they will finally get around to hiring one in that area

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he went to work for Merck. Oh wait..they gave the tablets back to ALK. Total bomb.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think there is a future market here you're an idiot. If you think this is an opportunity you're an idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will follow. Just wait and see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are the next round of layoffs happening?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They already did. By my count, we have 15 gone since mid-June

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone read the press release with the 6 month report? Is anyone really that blind or dumb to believe the shite FF spouted? I hope the analysts ripped him apart today, what a complete and utter disaster this company has become. Just waiting for CB and RR to say how great things are looking, they have really destroyed an awesome company.