The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I worked in New England you got reamed if you complained about NO ACCESS which there isn't particularly in Boston and then I hear and RBD from the West Coast say the the New England RBD complain they can't win any awards because of terrible access.
    What whining bitches ! ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in Boston. Maine is pretty much shut down, especially in rheumatology. New Hampshire the same. Vermont won't let you in either.
    I'm surprised the company still has reps in those states. I think the reason is that the DMs submit fake field rides to cover the reps, but also themselves. If you don't have any reps, you don't need any managers. New England has the worst access in the country.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the same about Boston. Supposedly Massachusetts bans reps from doing just about anything. I know a rep in Rhode Island who says it is bad there too. Bad news for the rest of us because the rest of the country usually follows suit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they use their time wisely, campaigning for Hillary. Some smart people in the northeast. They might not win or be on the big stage, but their girl is going to be our leader soon. You go, northeast!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rheumatology? Who gives two sheets about Rheumatology. Here is the pecking order:
    Oncology is number one, both divisions, as it should be.
    Infectious is number two because of the pipeline for them.
    Immunology is last as your markets are a mess and it is a commodity market (which JNJ don't play dat game). It doesn't matter Rheum, GI or Derm...all are DOA 2016.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noticed there is an "academic" rep position opened in Dallas. Reading these pages it seems like this division is on it's way out. Is this a good opportunity? Why did the rep leave? What's the manager like? Appreciate any insight. Thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garry Greco was a business genius as usual, getting out of immunology and securing one of the greatest gigs. The man is a born leader.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude believe what you read. Everybody is trying to get off this sinking ship. ISA are in the worst shape. The manager is clueless and nasty which is why both of her Texas reps left. Good dudes. Don't know where they went, but trust me dude way better off than here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a weirdo. Hates strong, confident men, but I remember her going gaga over the northeast rep who became a model. We were standing next to her watching her turn to jelly when she met him. It was disgusting. Thank goodness he has higher standards Got to respect him for that, but her, another story.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's the guy I'm thinking about, well, he had a problem with getting hit on. Besides her, a manager's wife and an RBD's wife also were crazy about him. Then the manager and RBD end up becoming his management! They made life hard for my buddy, who ended up leaving the company, but I wonder what they think when they look at their wives and know that their ladies wanted another man so bad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think no internal candidates wanted it? The positions have been open for over a year. Think about that before taking any job. Call your Rheumatology departments find out who the academic is and call them or search LinkedIn. Ask them, you will see why most academics are gone. Why most other immunology reps are gone. Why the best days are behind JBI. The people left are either miserable or the ones causing the misery. I wouldn't even come here if I needed a job. Yes, it really is that bad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think her hate of men, especially white men is well known but she is just one of many managers with this trait these days. If you look at who was run out or fired over the last 18 months, it is 99% white dudes. And not the youngsters either. There are so few older white dudes left that it was obvious to all at the NSM in Florida. People were actually discussing how our management took them all out without so much as a whimper or a lawsuit from them. If you are a white dude and she is interviewing you it must be that she must be looking for a new wiping post. Run very far away for this devil. If you fall into a diversity or female class you are safe... For now. Why even come here unless you are desperate for some ugly drama in your life.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Richard and Tom both got better jobs in the industry, and Art became a model and actor. I've talked to two of the three of them and they are extremely happy with life. Great guys who ended up doing great after they left this terrible place. Art told me that he's glad that he was forced out or he wouldn't be where he is today. I've seen photos of him with rock stars and beautiful models. God will take the bad someone does to a person and change it into good. Take a look at these guys and then take a look at what's happened to the people who harassed them, like Pd, for example. Sad what Pete is going through now, but maybe it's for a lesson. Whose shoes would YOU rather be in?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like what a lot of the northeast reps say: "When I grow up, I want to be like Art." Serves those stupid managers right!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate that guy. Everybody in New England hates him.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. I think most of the reps there see him as a hero for leaving this hellhole and going on to something greater. Why be jealous because someone uses their talent to escape? You would do the same thing if you could. This place is terrible. It will age you and kill you. AM inspired me to leave. I'm out of here soon. Can't wait.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does every thread on the Janssen board devolve into posts about the northeast of JBI? Is there just one rep who is using this site as their personal blog? Sure seems like it. Posting and responding to their own posts. I know we have great insurance at J&J so this individual would really be better served finding a therapist.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why so much attacking one person? Seems someone is obsessed over a guy who left a while ago. Let him go , girl. That is, if you are a girl. If you're a guy, well that's really weird.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That region is just full of drama. Stop responding to them. It just feeds it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. The management is very poor. I left several years ago and I was shocked to see what had become of a dynasty. It doesn't appear that anyone in a position of authority is qualified to actually be there. Meanwhile it looks as though these idiots ran off all of the talented sales people and replace them with clones of themselves. Sounds like a really good time for me to dump the rest of my JNJ stock