The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet him big $ and I doubt his W2 says anything near he is bragging about.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually know a rep who makes that now. His industry is somewhat different and requires actual selling and not just catering and faking calls. I see his lifestyle and it's pretty good proof of a big salary. If you have great talent and the balls to do it, you'll succeed. Probably also helps if you're charismatic and good looking. I love seeing the good ones do well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot to add: I wouldn't bet against his W-2, or in poker for that reason. He's the kind of guy who leaves the poker table not just with your shirt, but your wife's clothes as well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that's funny, thanks for the morning chuckle!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not funny at all. Stick to bumming all day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well written! My manager is always talking smack about my partner since he tried to make a career out of being a rep here. She calls him stupid and lazy even though he produces, is well thought of by his peers and payed numerous roles for the company. It tells me that I should max my pay somewhere else, make my own retirement and be free to jump around. Staying with these pigs is just foolish.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Linda.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The true geniuses are the Academics who have survived! They make bank and will be laughing all the way past 55/10! Good for them!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know your “Academics” and nobody is anywhere close to being a “genius”. When you steal the credit of other reps it is called larceny not creativeness.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say the haters only! We are still here, you are not

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Your Academic reps are useless. You spend your day trying to take credit from the people that sell. I spend my day in another OpCo where I make more, work smarter and are more valued than you. Enjoy your pharma sales gig while it lasts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for those who are still there and put up with all of the total BS on a daily level with all of games, metrics, etc. No one sees anyone; what a joke. Glad I am out of there and $$$$$$$$$$$$ due to a great retirement; free from the crazy obligations of time, games, etc.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No other OpCo is more valued. Only device has the potential to make more, and J&J device companies suck. And if you are in another OpCo, you don't know shit about ours. Lose! Lose! Lose! BTW I enjoy my 220K 10 hour a week gig very much. Thanks! TTFN!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In your wildest dreams. All of your BS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is that after sufficient ass kissing of your RD you get a special Janssen Immunology Loyalty Cup to drink the Kool-Aid from....mmm 64 ounces of bliss!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone posted this place is toxic. I am finally leaving and I feel great! This place is like kindergarten. I'm getting about 3K bump in pay, not much but at least I won't be with this bunch of 5 year old managers and directors who really know nothing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I switching careers and going into fast food biz.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I had left about 7 yrs. earlier; what a total waste.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who's stays with this company for any length of time are mentally messed up with a warped sense of reality and are good at looking others in the eyes and lying.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm gone now and so glad I left! Less stress and more money.