The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mopping floors beats Pharma any day. Way less stress but i took big pay cut.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a bullshit job?
    The defining feature is this: one so completely pointless that even the person who has to perform it every day cannot convince themselves there’s a good reason for them to be doing it. They may not be able to admit this to their co-workers – often, there are very good reasons not to do so – but they are convinced the job is pointless nonetheless.

Bullshit jobs are not just jobs that are useless; typically, there has to be some degree of pretense and fraud involved as well. The employee must feel obliged to pretend that there is, in fact, a good reason their job exists, even if, privately, they find such claims ridiculous.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is a curse. Sooo easy. Great pay/benefits/car for a handful of hours per week. Hardest part, by far, is pretending to care at meetings and during conference calls. Worst part has beeen that, as the years go by, very little chance of actually experiencing a meaningful, rewarding career since there is very little chance I will try something different.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a totally nasty place to work. I have seen those good reps leave year after year and I always wondered why. Why leave such an easy gig? Now that I have been here a while, I know that what it actually does is suck your soul away. Now I understand why those talented reps left. I now watch the politics of those void of talent but full of BS. My hope is either someone very high up recognizes this mess and makes changes from top down or I get a job with an organization that has integrity. As of today I now have insight why JBI is continually under the “Corporaye Integrity Act”. Managers continually telling us to sell on the spread but don’t put anything in writing. Get the white board app or some other crazy shit to promote the spread illegally and denied it all when asked by HR when you are turned in. This takedown is going to make the TAP criminal case look like a parking ticket. Check please! I WANT OUT of this mess.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company sucks your soul and micromanages your life away. I just left and can't believe my new company actually let's me think for myself.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all the talk of layoffs we are still here. I don’t care how much business we lose with Remicade there is plenty of cash and nobody is getting layed off. Be thankful that u work for JnJ. Nobody is getting layed off!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Pharma 101, day 1... oh I mean JBI Immunology.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s talk very soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marty assures me there will be no layoffs. Please stop spreading this rumor Kevin.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JnJ wont lay off, they'll make life so miserable with tyrannical nsd and rbd leadership that passionate and skilled dm's and reps go away. Lousy for the stockholders and lousy relationships with doctors. If VP's only knew the truth!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone got the guts to let management know how bad it is?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask any of those brave souls who stepped up. They are either gone or on leave. This is the emperor’s new clothes and you better not see senior leaderships naked arse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you A. W. . Your suck up twin can’t protect you now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intel Corp. removed Brian Krzanich as chief executive officer after the chipmaker learned he previously had a consensual relationship with an employee, a violation of the company’s policies.

Why does a major company like J&J not do the same when an RBD like Mark B. commits the same violation?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??? R u kidding? A lunatic like M.H. runs every straight white male out of the company and replaces them with zipper lickers. Sales are bouncing off the bottom of projections thanks to these type of idiots. MH s unable to move any needle and quit holding on to college basketball when they weren’t even recruiting to minority talent back then. Good grief is this ever going to change?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaaaa...change? It is already done...so very few of you left that you are no longer if any consequence.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaaaa...change? It is already done...so very few of you left that you are no longer if any consequence.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friends and their team looked it up. She rode the bench for a division 3 team. Probably just went in when the team was blowing out another team.
    Now we're being blown out and she's fouling. The refs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got a $35K quarterly bonus check and it made me think of my old company...for the friends still there get out, there are much better gigs! I've followed reps that were forced out and all but one are doing so much better. MH and the RBDs suck. Most of the DMs suck. Why put up with the BS? Merry Christmas and spend the break brushing up your resume, you are worth more than these jerks deserve!