The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a second interview and told the recruiter I was passing. Thanks to the people who gave the real responses. You were right. Very unimpressed. Feel bad for the reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did the right thing. The people left here, most of them have sold their soul to the devil. They joke around about getting away with fooling Marti and senior management, but it's their own integrity they've sacrificed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I received a recruiter call to sell Stilara and thought I would see how they treat the reps. There is really nothing to say good about selling here? I am think about go after it but it sounds like no reps last past 5-7 years and that little promotional positions are available? Just so you know I was told the position was open because the last rep didn't work, pay 120-130k base per my experience, 18 months of good sales = promotional opportunities. Reading the post here I'm not sure any of that was true except they fired the last rep for not working (maybe). I might interview to work on my skills but this sounds like too much risk. I'm reading this correctly? Could use to do something new.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that most of the Rheumatology reps don't work much, but that's mostly in the northeast where there isn't much access. GI carries the company, much better access, again in the northeast, where a rheum rep rides our coattails. Derm I can't tell you much about but you won't have many doctors outside the academic world, where they see psoriasis, and you can just have your hospital rep see those docs. It's a great gig because it's really easy to hide out. Love my Starbucks afternoons! And mornings too!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes please do come here. You sound like a complete asshole so you should fit right in here. They might even make you an RBD in honor of what a clueless fuck you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate this job. What a shit hole JBI has become.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatest job in the world. But you need to learn how to Fly Under the Radar. We give seminars in my region. Nobody getting fired here. Just coasting until a nice retirement, suckers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a dream last night that I still worked there. Thank God I woke up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're lucky. Some of us still have to wake up to this nightmare tomorrow.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be real. Somebody wanting to get into the industry or needs a job because they got shit canned or are about to be are the perfect candidates for JBI. Give us your clueless, your incompetent, your shady! We are JBI!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might even be an automatic DM. But if you're in the northeast you better be ready to campaign for Hillary!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Northwest is a go for H.C. I took a Trump and wiped my Cruz. Get ready for girl world;-)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in my region. Today we're meeting to come up with a plan to defeat Hillary. My DM HATES liberals. If we agree with him, there's not ride alongs. Well, except for the phony ones he writes up. LOVE my manager!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 Hour "business strategy " lunch with my peeps? Yes please! Thanks for picking up the tab, Uncle Johnson!
    Marti, you'll never catch us! Hahahshahahasies!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! It's commonplace here, and in my region we look at it as a way to get back at management for the horrible way they treat us. Oh, tomorrow is Friday and the weather here is lovely. I think we might have to schedule a business lunch meeting somewhere with al fresco dining. Then it's Happy Hour! Thanks for picking up the tab, Marti!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area we call it "Having a Party on Marti." Even my manager laughs at that. He's the best!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you've been around enough, you learn how to play them. Marti never had a chance in our region.
    I never work Fridays, either. Or Mondays. And summer is coming, so it's time for my summer vacation. I'm not the only one. Loooooooove working here!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP is so right. Bring in managers and reps with no biologic or immunology experience. What a train wreck!