The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH was a cheerleader on the college team. More of a participation trophy for her. So here you sit. MH is unable to lead and JnJ is unable to unload her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just downsized the rheumatology sales force and cut it in half. Added extra headcount to GI. Rheumatology is the red headed step child now as it has been imploded by MH. Paul Duncan was replaced by a NSD with over the counter experience as immunology can not attract top talent anymore.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason for redeployment is that it is easier to run out older employees when you deal with larger numbers. MH already ran off the older white men from Academic, Dermatology and most recently Rheum, now she is going to finish off GI.
    Her vengeance is almost complete. Merry Christmas all you unemployed white men that were victims of MH. If there is any Karma in this world she will be stricken with a nasty suffering disease.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if you decide you've had enough of this BS, were you run off or did you just win? I know a bunch of Derm and Academic that got better jobs, more money, promotions etc. I know an Academic rep that became a model and played on the road with some big bands. I know another Academic rep that could've ruined over a dozen managers and directors with recordings that they made over years promoting criminal business practices. Personally, I would've fried the bastards, but like the others that have gone they are too busy being what the nasties can only dream of being...great people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The author wrote this years ago, but it really hits home today with all of the Aria shit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is crazy nasty. I can’t imagine working here in 6 months. Leadership is clueless, bloated and unethical. Everything we sell is based on the spread. “You can make this much more with Aria...Stelara net crazy money and you are reimbursed before it’s due. “ that is the messaging you want? Seriously? Promoted mindless chimps that lick your backside will only get you so far. Activity won’t get you anywhere. Which is where this organization is...nowhere with no future.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But at least morale is good and reps are valued and treated with dignity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And where and what company?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just bide your time under the radar. Stay in the middle and keep an eye on your rental properties. This is the best side job I've ever had.