The End

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boys in the northeast, we're REALLY worried. LOL! You ever heard the song "I'm still standing" by Elton John? That's our theme. We thinned out the loser guys already. Marti is going with us ALL…THE…WAY!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW, this is bunk anyway. My DM is super tied in and he says NO LAYOFFS THE TROUBLEMAKERS ARE GONE. I'll be here until I choose to retire. Good night.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring on the layoffs! We can't see doctors and who wants to know about Remicade, Simponi or Stelara anyway? Our jobs are outdated. Technology puts info at every HCP's fingertips. They don't need us! Good thing for us that Marti is easy to fool. A REAL innovator would can all of us. But instead we get to hide out and have great meals on the company. Sometimes I'll get up around 10 am, take my time getting out the door, go meet a couple of my territory team mates, have a delicious lunch with cappuchino and dessert, get some dessert to go for the wife and kids, and go home. In the house by three at the latest. I LOVE this job. It is so easy and we make a lot doing nothing. I can't wait to be laid off because my manager says that for a person like me who has been here since Remicade was first launched for RA, the buyout severance will be close to seven figures. Yahooooooooooo!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm all in! My manager told me that we're getting six months severance for every year of service. I won't ever have to work again, or if I get another job, we can buy a Ferrari.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG in Seattle was tattled on by a district rep that became the manager after they fired him. He was poorly managed by a series of RBDs that couldn't run a toll booth. He paid the price for the incompetence above him. They fired all of the older white males at the Rep level so they now had to go after those at the manager levels. Girls club is in session.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait until Jeanine S. is in charge. Male heads are gonna roll. Even her own hubby stays locked in the house. Poor guy has to spend all day on his computer. Delete that History!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha I just did my family history online. Found a great great Indian relative. Calling HR tomorrow to change my designation from white to Native American. Yes I can! Thanks Obama

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, you might want to change your gender while you're at it. Then we'll talk about a DM position! You'll certainly be qualified!

Best Regards,
    Marti

(I am so funny!!!)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or, if you want to be a REAL man, you can leave and go get a job where you don't have to act like a gossipy girl all the time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the reason why the male managers in immunology and oncology in the northeast are so high on Hillary and pushing their reps to support her is so that they can then turn around and tell Marti? Thinking that she will then retain them? That's my theory. I know male reps who are conservative as hell and they are following the direction of these managers, even if their own moral principles are sacrificed. It's spineless but it's also what the spineless do to survive.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, most of the men in that region are spineless and in survival mode. Wouldn't you be? If they are forced out, how are they going to find another job? If you don't have talent or charisma or a track record of success, you won't find a job. They should have worked harder and tried to be something besides blah. How about us ladies, having to look at them all the time? Name even one who is good looking.
    I'm waiiiiiiiting.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best news we could of got we got today. Trump will be the official nominee of the Republicans, which will seal the deal for our girl. I see her being President for eight years, a good thing for future generations because she will be able to stock the Supreme Court with the right kind of justices.
    Now we have to keep working to make sure there is a democratic congress for those eight years. It is the future of our country and our children and our grandchildren, people!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think there is a fully functional testicle anywhere in JBI.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In New England we look at it this way: If we can't have Elizabeth Warren, then we'll take Hillary. My DM told me that he thinks the best ticket would be a Hillary-Elizabeth one, and our entire team agrees! We see what both have done for the people of the northeast and we need a progressive in the White House, a woman who can show all these stupid men naysayers HOW TO GET THE JOB DONE! It's a fabulous thing to see the country slowly beginning to agree.
    Can't wait until November! Then we can all celebrate at POA 1 next year. Wooooooooooooo!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way for a white dude to survive here is to change your gender and your skin color. Otherwise you're fucked.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sh*t, that's the way it is in the entire industry. black females have a golden ticket. even better if you're gay and disabled.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still a fun and lucrative gig. We can get away with murder in my region. Marti must have a soft spot for us. Still a lot of guys in management and in the field. Just keep a low profile, that's the secret. But it's probably too late for you now. Me, I'll be here as a long as I want because I play it smart. Where are all your "top performers?" Yes, they're long gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're predicting rain for tomorrow so I'll be staying out of the field at least Tuesday and Wednesday. I feel it's only right, since this company owes me. I love how OUR three day weekends usually equal a week's vacation for all the other poor suckers out there.
    You'll ever catch me, Marti. I know you read this, but you will never catch me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both Enbrel and Humira pulled sizable patent extensions well beyond 2020. JNJ and Remicade were chased down by the FDA like a crippled being taken by a cheetah. Nothing for you bastards. Not enough brain power at JNJ to pull off what the competition did so easily? This will likely spell the end for GI and Rheumatology. The financial hit will effect all but immunology is dead. Device is hurting and oncology fails to meet any milestones. I wouldn't be counting on that pension ladies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe in the rest of the country, but in my region we have two the most powerful DMs in the country and they and we will all survive. Marti will probably want to turn our RA and GI team into an elite squad poised to capture all the KOL's business in two of the biggest markets in the country. Sorry for you less-sophisticated types or West Coast slackers but we are the ones who got Remicade started and we will be here long after you are gone. Our DMs told us that we are totally safe and they have always been right. Marti doesn't make a move without one of them being consulted with first so he is the one who will have the say.