The fat lady is starting to sing....

Discussion in 'Health Diagnostics Laboratory' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last check, some unused PTO, Q3 bonus, and contest $$$

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus was excellent!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, how long will this charade last? 30 day TAT, no plan of attack for the payors, and they've already lied to employees by telling them there were to be no layoffs, when they only kept 350 employees from the 500+ who were working there when they took over. I'm sure they are telling themselves they didn't lie because there technically weren't layoffs, they just didn't hire 150+ employees, but those underhanded tactics won't fly with the payors and the government...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of those sales folks might want to consult with legal counsel before their depositions, since their remarks could have repercussions in other areas.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those will be some entertaining depositions, particularly from the trio

7. http://www.richmond.com/business/local/article_5ffac527-b665-5191-93a5-20080939b209.html

She didn't know or direct this, and she's not a criminal. Wow.

Former CEO of HDL seeks dismissal of government lawsuit

Posted: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:05 pm

The co-founder and former CEO of Richmond-based Health Diagnostic Laboratory Inc. is seeking a dismissal of a federal lawsuit accusing her of participating in a scheme to defraud the government.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She can say she didn't participate in anything fraudulent because she has no moral compass to help her recognize such behaviors! I heard many times from her own mouth comments to the effect: We cannot bill patients because that is what drove Berkley out of business...

I call BS - she knew and was complicit...everything that happened in that place was guided by her. She was the orchestra director, and if you sat in the first chair and didn't play her tune, she dropped you and brought in a minion who would. She is NOT dumb - just sociopathic.