THE FIELD RIDE CIRCUS

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2020 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will field rides be a thing of the past due to covid19?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, I will just follow you around for the day in my car! no such luck and you will still be coached up since you're a lame ass rep.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pathetic job...hope you get a flat tire!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you may want to know is being discussed right now. Going forward, RBD's will be meeting with reps for business development strategy discussions in a social distancing setting. Meetings will be conducted at either a coffee or lunch location approved for general public use that adhere to local guidelines as it relates to social distancing. Possibilities being worked out for new changes henceforth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse the typo. DBM's, not RBD's, will be meeting with reps in lieu of ride alongs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep walking in with manager after all this, not a good look in our new normal! Takeda has to be rethinking how we partner with offices moving forward.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not see the writing on the wall? The 800lb gorilla in the room? Field sales will be hatcheted. Best case scenario, 75% gone within a year. There is a major retooling coming of how reps call on offices in person. Changes will be internally and externally made.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll believe it when I see it. Takeda cares about nothing except keeping these freeken dbm numbskulls in our car every other week to make sure were working. they have no trust whatsoever in any of us to do our jobs and these so called managers do absolutley nothing except babysit so good time to get rid of them all. if you dont trust us, then fire us all now!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, agree!! Patient, Trust, Reputation, Business. Responding to our customers needs by adhering to our core values during a time like this is mission critical. Having a Manager tag along with Representatives into the current and future health care setting is absolute suicide to our Reputation and Trust. Takeda must respond in a new way by trusting Representatives to handle the Physician interaction solo, without sending the wrong and very obvious stereotypical message that bringing a Manager conveys. The "new normal" will require it, those who adopt early will thrive.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What year are you living in, 2008? The “new normal” will be the elimination of 95% of the field sales force. It has become practically obsolete.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing it's seriously going to happen, be warned! There will be no sales structure left, just 2 or 3 direct reports across the country to handle the admin traffic, expense reporting, etc. for the remaining small number of reps in the largest major markets. Many states will go unrepresented, some products will no longer be promoted, announcements are forthcoming.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop the negativity. Thank You

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We might be back out there in June, but managers probably won't be riding with anybody until next year. Our customers would freak.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps will have to bring in phone to detail drs while manager face time’s into call. It demonstrates to customer that we respect their safety and want to practice social distancing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show up fully engaged with a great attitude. Watch great things happen!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show up fully engaged with a manager in tow, or detail piece, and watch your stupid ass get thrown out of that office for good!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the biggest garbage I’ve ever worked with, worked for Takeda. Some of those people are still there. Nod and do the opposite. Get outta there and watch great things happen.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only problem with your argument is they are all still sitting at home safely employed, while you and most others like you are having difficulty digesting that greener grass. Waiting for your incoming - "I make 10 times what I did at Takeda" blah, blah, blah, followed by lie, lie, lie."

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Safely” employed? Sure, as safe as any female staffer for Joe Biden.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest