The Field working from home

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As if any provider, hospital, site of care, etc. gives two shits about operationalizing Zulresso right now. I’m in the Ny/NJ/CT Tri-State area and we are in a full on lockdown right now. But make sure you hop on that zoom conference on Wednesday to maximize your work from home effort. What a joke! More like go shopping and get all the supplies you are going to need to be quarantined to your house for the next four weeks!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive already reached out to three offices about the possibility of doing a virtual meeting with physicians and they either laughed or simply said no way in hell. They are overwhelmed themselves right now. Not going to happen in a million years. More than likely things won't resume back to normal for at least 6 weeks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on your for advocating shopping during the work hours! Our sales force is the worst in the industry! Do your JOB!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's stay on topic here. Don't you ever realize when these clown's put shit down just to get people riled up? There are idiot pot stirrers on every thread. I guarantee you that no one is shopping. If everyone was smart they need to stay home.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell I'm shopping and getting some remodeling contractor estimates lined up too. I’m also repainting the living room. Get real!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away freak

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is getting very worrisome. We potentially are 10 days away from mass infection. I fear many are walking around infected and don't even know it yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kudos for Sage for being on the front end of protecting employees. We were one of the first so please be thankful that the company walks the talk when it says People First.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

listen- not sure if any of these strategies will work, but we are being paid so I feel like we have to do our best to try. I haven’t been able to get anyone to agree to a virtual meeting, but I have been sending the email we got, and communicating via phone with all of my contacts and just reaching out to them seems beneficial. Also, they do still have patients! There are moms who’s anxiety has been thrown over the deep end by this and they want treatment. So- do what you want, but our only hope of keeping this ship afloat is to do our best to get patients on Zulresso!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on you! Stores are limited on supplies. We need to be able to go when they have stock.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes if they stick to that promise. I fear for my whole family and don't think it is wise to be out in territory nor do physicians want excess people coming to their offices when they are already dealing with emotional charged and nervous patients. For once, it is very smart for a company to stay back and not put their employees at risk or appear greedy and self serving to the practices. April 6th unfortunately will not cut it and we need to do what the government is requesting now. This is far far worse than what anyone is imagining right now. I don't want to bring any virus into my house that could impact my children and elderly parents.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut down model isn’t sustainable. Despite trying to save lives, society has to move onward. Yes it sounds harsh, and maybe I’m a victim of my own words, but this is life. Pandemics happen. Nature self corrects. It just is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage Advice: How do we find success engaging customers remotely when it is our ONLY option? Here are 2 ideas: 1. Focus first & most where you have the best relationships. Those people will likely be the easiest to get in touch with & stay in touch with. Make sure whenever you connect with them you start by checking on them personally given the nature of how this virus is impacting lives. Also have a succinct but relevant business reason for the call. Don’t be afraid to treat this as any other discussion you would ordinarily have with this customer. 2. Secondly, when you are reaching out to customers that you don’t have a great relationship with try building one with them with your first several calls, ESPECIALLY with the gatekeepers. Use these opportunities to be a resource to them & their business. Look for ways to do unexpected, thoughtful acts that separate you from the other people that call on them that during this period will likely do nothing. Whatever you do during this period that is helpful to your customers will be remembered for a long time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t waste your time! Start looking for another job like everyone else!!