The former Avanir reps who are the Whistleblowers

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d love for someone from the DOJ to call me. I was “fired” right after I told my manager I was expecting and I had already called HR letting them know I was being forced to sell off label which I wouldn’t do. I stupidly signed the document stating I wouldn’t retaliate because I needed the 6 months severance at the time. I will never forget that evil DP staring me down. FM was a good guy turned dirty by that ugly crew. Anyone with a brain and heart left early on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dude who got 12mil was here 3 months!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DP and MM fire him and made his life miserable for pointing out the illegal behaviors.

Good for him

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is DPs last name?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prindiville

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not over yet folks. Those that laughed at the CNN story.
    Those that are still with Avnr (so stupid), those waiting for a new indication (doesn't work, morons!) There are a few still out there who haven't been been taken by handcuffs. Watch more in the next couple of weeks, things are just starting to heat up.
    Do you really think FM didn't plea down and sing about MM and DP?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about all those in TX and CA who were shady as hell. None of them have been mentioned either.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH and JH. Losers. CH was the one “in scrubs” doing all the prior auths.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are they now?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re all at Neurocrine. CH, RF. AA and more. At least they all were.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Avanir gets fined, and whistleblowers get big a payday... but, what about the individuals that were instructing reps to promote off label? You can't be a whistle blower unless someone in management is doing something illegal. Are any individuals going to be held accountable? One would think the RSM of the reps that got the whistleblower payout would be in trouble.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More indictments to come. Those executives who were fired back then are next.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who were the executives that got fired? Where did they go? Only see reps and RBM got in trouble.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read this entire report line by line
    and you will see the answer to
    your question
    http://freepdfhosting.com/b8e8bf8bac.pdf

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir will claim none of them get fired , But they all decided to leave on their own because they didn’t like to drive to Avanir or they left for family reasons or they possibly left for better opportunities .
    That’s all that was ever told to the salesforce when a executive left the company. Same story to this day currently at Avanir

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kind of true but what else are they going to say?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No company announces who got fired. It’s not only Avanir. But if they’re gone the same day as the announcement as opposed to having a couple of weeks to transition, that means they were fired. The articles mention executives were fired back then. Who left suddenly a few years back?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all still there, CG too. Just shifted their management philosophy to Neurocrine