The former Avanir reps who are the Whistleblowers

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is mentioning SK in training and then compliance. What happened to him?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Time to start calling out the companies and individuals who've allowed them to continue.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m @ Neurocrine now and it’s the same shit. I can’t believe the audacity, Arrogance and most of all the stupidity! How didn’t DP not learn her lesson. Her name is all over that DOJ document. I’d love if a couple of her minions went down with her. KS/EF to name a few.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS/EF/NC

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should all be fleeing the country right now. You don’t think those who were indicted won’t sing? They will. I will lose all confidence in the DOJ if they don’t do anything. How is it fair that they all get away with it while we pay $116 million? Why are we being penalized when most of us weren’t even here?!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are the only people found guilty
    Deepak Raheja, 63, of Hudson; Gregory Hayslette, 43, of Aurora; Frank Mazzucco, 41, of Dublin, and Bhupinder Sawhny, 70, of Gates Mills. All four are charged with conspiracy to solicit, receive, offer and pay health care kickbacks. Avanir has agreed to cooperate in the prosecution of these individuals. Where are others mention that I do not understand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company doesn’t pay $116 million because only a couple of people did something wrong. There were issues all the way up to the top and all throughout the company. If the DOJ doesn’t prosecute KK, RP, MM and all the other criminals, I will have no faith in them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is going down. Wishful thinking by scorned former fired employees.
    Worst case scenario, plead any charges down to misdemeanor and pay small fine.
    The elite are untouchable and above the law.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of the aforementioned were found guilty. They are all presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges are only “allegations.”

If you want a laugh, read the complaint filed by the whistleblower. The complaint lists Dr. R, BS, DP, FM, MM... and goes back to 2014. BS and all the others were named, and with the exception of Dr. R and FM, no others were indicted. How in the hell does that make sense?

http://freepdfhosting.com/b8e8bf8bac.pdf

News articles state GH worked at Avanir just over a year (June ‘15 -Sep ‘16). How is it a guy who worked the CLE territory for less than 1.5 years and isn’t named in the whistleblower complaint gets stuck holding Avanir shitty diaper? Justice? A big fat civil suit?

I left Avanir in 2015 and the CLE territory was staffed by at least four people from 2012-2016...Shannon, Bill, Divya, Greg. I think Jen worked it too. How did all of them with the exception of GH escape justice? How did BS who was named in the complaint and had the most time in the territory avoid charges? So much for Lady Justice being blindfolded and holding level scales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And BS got 2 President Club wins an trips
    And a promotion to home office,
    and walks away Scott free. lol
    I know he left or was laid off from
    Avanir a few years back.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so dumb. You have no idea how the DOJ works clearly. More to come. Get your popcorn and be ready. the stuff is good. Remember what I said about a diary. If i were the managers that had a P Club I would be the most worried. Two P Clubs and I hope you hire your own attorney and not one that is provided.
    Reps that left years ago are being asked to submit all kinds of stuff. I have submitted my bus plans and my old LTC rep has text msgs on her own cell. It's delicious. Poor managers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wanna bet? One of the original documents even speaks to “delayed prosecution” of others. It’s all going to go down eventually.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

delayed because of lack of evidence. you peons got nothing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Franky Fingers is going to point out the facts to save his own skin. Bye-Bye losers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know him? LinkedIn profile shows that he was a US Marine.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you referring to GH

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beside Denise and michael you have to add Eric benevich
    He was in charge of nuedexta marketing and the speaker scam sham programs to pay the
    Speakers for scripts.
    Eric Benevich is doing the same criminal behavior at Neurocrine and the old gang

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest