THE FUTURE OF DERMIK

Discussion in 'Dermik Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the future of Dermik dermatology?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Products sold in spring. Transfers/layoffs in June. What would possibly give you any other impression?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dermik Rx will be laid off entirely by end of June. Sculptra reps selling Carac and Sculptra will sample Benzaclin until deal is completely done with retention package if they want to stay. New company will either keep all products or just some but either way most likely one or both sales forces completely wiped out by Q3 at the very latest. Rx first though

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you guys get sold yet? who bought you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't like old guys and gals. We become set in our ways, harder to manage, less flexible, and most of all "more expensive" as we age. But get this, they will fire your ass and there is nothing you can do about it. Got it? I'm old (45) too, and don't like it either, thats just how it works. To those in your third decade you should start working on plan B right now because once you hit 40 NOBODY wants you. I promise. Even if your a talent, they will fire your ass!!! I'm the only person in my 15 member district that's over 40 and I'm literally treated like a fucking grandpa that knows nothing. Funny thing is, I graduated with a 3.85 GPA in finance while playing college atlhletics at a major university, did corporate tax work with E&Y for 8 years, and also write software and java based apps for additional income. I work amongst these communications, sociology, and psychology majors who earnesty think they know more than everyone around them and they all somehow deserve six figures. Makes me laugh how blind some of these kids are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY ----SCULPTRA ADDS ON T.V. THIS WEEKEND !!! TOUTING ALL THE ADVANTAGES...I WAS SHOCKED...!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jerkoff - perhaps you are the blind one. Part of being a smart businessman is to constantly be in front of pitfalls and to put yourself in a position to stay successful. You have made two major mistakes in your career despite your overinflated sense of self worth. Mistake number one was staying in pharmaceuticals for as long as you have. You had to have seen the writing on the wall. Admit it, you stayed because it was an easy job and you were dramatically overpayed for many years with crazy good benefits. This job takes very little business accumen or sales skill and that is why all the "kids" are invading your industry. To stay with Sanofi Aventis Dermatology for this long is an even greater mistake. There has been no sign of any commitment to the future of Dermatology since the merger - you also knew that. So, in my mind you are dumb, lazy or both. Either way, you deserve what is coming to you but I am sure given all those VERY impressive accomplishments you will land on your feet. I am surprised you didn't mention that you would have went pro if you didn't blow out your knee. Fuck off.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

damn. that is dead on