The good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE GOOD:

Compensation and benefits are great if you compare them to other companies. Great base, average commission.
    In general, management on all levels is great. Open communication is always welcome.

THE BAD:

Too much employee turnover.
    QA issues that take way to long to resolve
    Backorder issues

THE UGLY:

Very few new products (for the near future.) If we want to grow we need to bring new items to our customers. It's difficult to pull out 20+ year old products and make any huge impact.

One close a month theory?- Maybe for DH but completely unrealistic for RH. The end result should be hitting your goal and getting your commision. Should not matter if you don't have a close for several months. Upper management needs to come out in the field for a month and see the sales cycle (including in-servcing evening and overnight shifts)

That's it for me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more good than ugly so I'll stick it out for now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one looking at the inside trading that is going on??? Tom Falk, Robert Abenathy and Joanne Bauer are taking millions out of the company with thier bogus stock grants. If think I am kidding go to Yahoo Finance. plug in KMB and look at inside transactions. The ship is leaving the rats!