The good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Aegis Sciences Corporation' started by anonymous, May 15, 2019 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I meant Mike. Sorry

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhh, i now get the caddyshack reference.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok folks, let’s stick to the intentions of the thread. As we all know there has been high turnover especially in sales. First, why the high turnover? What are some things we can do to make Aegis good again?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks are getting fired for poor performance.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there have been a few. Poor performance is a direct reflection of leadership starting with the chief sales officer. What about all the resignations from solid performers? What are some things we can do to improve?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the truth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the truth

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a fairly new rep noticing other reps are willingly leaving everyday. What changes are needed for stabilization or is it hopeless? Serious replies only please.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it looks like a rat... smells like a rat.....chances are your correct.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 2 more rsm leaving in the very near future. Doesn't look good for this place to have such turnover. I'm waiting things out and entering sales calls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point its just strictly bad and ugly. Change the o.p. title

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get up drones. Make those fake calls this week.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can start with not sending their jobs to other countries.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told to do 10 per day at training. Anyone else finding this impossible?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they never check so just fake it. MZ says “inspect what you expect” but he doesn’t follow through.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something tells me following your advice will be unproductive and my numbers will reflect that but I know you are just trying to stir the pot with fake information. I am thankful to have a job and will continue to give a full days work. If you are following your own advice your numbers will continue to drop and you will be without a job if you are not in that situation already which I am confident you are. Do you really get satisfaction stirring the pot with negativity? If so, I feel really sorry for you that you are that unhappy in life. Happy Thanksgiving

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s why yo ass was fired for no production

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember him saying that. He “inspected” when we were at Ameritox and we went bankrupt.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m no genius but I would think productive calls would be more effective than the number of calls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true. All empty promises from him. I will be shopping for turkey day meal today and entering calls while at the grocery store. Inspect that inspector lip service. We're getting bought again. Remind me why i should get new business only to convert them to another company?