The good, the bad, and the ugly

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2019 at 2:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They live streamed the awards ceremony only that I'm aware of. The west was poorly run and getting rid of the management was a good first step but they let go of so many last week I don't see how we recover.

He read a post from this forum, he thought he was being so brave by "owning" the statements from the post. Benco has good stuff just insanely terrible management. Ne glad your with Burkhart not Benco. It's a grease fire inside of a dumpster.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please send help. This clown Ronnie now sends us communications. You can feel hundreds of eyes rolling at once when we get these emails... we don’t need to make new challenges here... smh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

somone needs to post this all over the walls at hq

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol this sucks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is this guy related to?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did the furlough have to do with the link tho? Sorry to hear affected many of us

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When all the law suits stuff came up we all definitely were confronted by Drs. It was nice to go back and tell people that the case related to FTC was dismissed. I think he sent basically saying Schein is no better. Probably worse in his moment of frustration getting no help from us now..and then the others are there to help out. How I took it anyways.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the same situation. My docs are seemingly placing orders with Benco too because they have PPE. I hear their furloughed reps are already returning. In the West I know of the reps we let go is interviewing with them. Apparently they are even hiring. WHAT?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because the Benco growth model is to pick off competitors instead of training their own people. It’s ludicrous. I hope this person is smart enough not to go there. Worst mistake I ever made was leaving to go to Benco. They promised me all kinds of things that never came to fruition. They offered me a bunch of money on a “guarantee” but neglected to tell me it was a draw. I was in the negative with them almost instantly and owed them over 100k after a year. Do they really think that accounts just instantly come to a competitor? It takes time when you switch and they don’t have much patience. Glad I got out of there and came back when I did.

Is the Benco rep they purchased from on furlough or still an active employee? From what I understand it’s a big no-no for a furloughed rep to be speaking to ANY account right now and Benco can be sued if they are and the rep would be terminated. Most of the furloughed reps who have already been brought back are only working every other week. Do some research, get the rep out of your offices.

Also, Benco will only sell PPE to customers who were buying BEFORE the pandemic. If you don’t have any purchase history with them you are screwed. So if they sold to them it means the office had already been purchasing from them before this happened. Just food for thought.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s upsetting. So much to be frustrated about, the doc probably just hung up on that. Hope you’re able to work it out long term

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys Benco is signing up new customers on their buying program left and right and selling them ppe and more. No joke. If they sign up they get access like any other customer so it’s. It just current customer. I have accounts that never bought anything from them and are pissed off because they called us and were told they couldn’t get anything. Word is out that really big accounts and special markets were getting take care of and nothing for them. We pretty well said fu to the average gp who is the bulk of my accounts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start reporting reps who are contacting their offices. Get them in another lawsuit and they’ll never recover.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems most all their reps are working and not furloughed. Exception seem to be only the West Coast. I’m on the East and it’s like they never went anywhere nor reps I know even furloughed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't do anything if they're not furloughed. Word is they're all back or those that are working are back from furlough. I'd love to see them go away too but they are starting to learn their lesson, maybe.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowing the way Benco’s Ceo Chuck treats his employees... multiple furloughed employees working one week off one week, recording every single communication the company, will go to whistle blower attorneys.
    Chuck wants ya to work for him, get paid by the government, and not get paid by him. That’s the benco way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that they put this guy up there as a leader and speaks to us as if he was one of us so he understands is insulting. A few months ago he was poaching us to a new company and now he's an exec. How is that helpful to our culture?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what’s happening over there. One week on, one week off so on the off weeks they can’t talk to their customers they don’t even have system access. So... lots of technicalities here that can trip them up. They got that govt cash which is why they even have the week on and off situation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good friend of mine still at Benco though they hate it. I guess on the all company call after the furloughs were announced, the question was asked if reps are allowed to speak to customers while furloughed. Their HR dept said “absolutely not, that could get us in a lot of trouble and much as we hate to say it, you are technically not a Benco employee even on furlough”. To which chuck said “but what if they just called to ask how they are doing and be friendly, that’s ok right?” HR: “technically yes, but no, we can’t run that risk.” Chuck said he didn’t think it would matter and it should be fine. So all that to say, Benco hasn’t learned a thing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly the point. That same person is most likely saving emails, texts, etc of them being asked to work. Then contacting whistle blower attorneys. Having your employees have access to their company systems, while the federal and state government is paying them, while the corporation collects SBA Loan money is illegal.

Can’t wait to see all of the lawsuits.