The heat is on...

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RD’s are cracking down and micromanaging company wide. Better work harder sales reps!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha. I make 1 true call a day then make up the rest and still the marketshare grows. Just play the game and submit what they ask for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i played the game and lost.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generic questions and generic answers. Nice try troll. We’re happy here at Supernus thank you very much. My guess is you didn’t get any traction so you started answering your own thread. Go away. We’re bus making money

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The heat has always been on... Its a job, do your job. Think about how much you get paid... to speak to a doctor for less than 2 minutes. That's 15 minutes of work if you hit 7 calls/day (more like 6 mins because we know you fake em). The rest of the time you're delivering coffee, snacks, and lunch. Still making more than any catering staff in the country.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

micromanaging at an all time high.
    Corporate cool aid stronger than ever. Approaching Jim Jones level. If they all start talking alike, we need to watch o——wait a minute ....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s next? A tracker to track our trackers?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys don’t use the “Tracking How We’re Tracking Tracker”? It’s really been the key to our regions success.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest