The Idea of GPS to Micromanage Sales

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who came up with this idea? Does this make leadership think it has more data points to “streamline operations?”

Have these idiots looked at productivity since they downsized service and IT two years ago?

This is the Great Lie. Just like the rosy company surveys they present at the NSMs which we all know are bullshit. We know you want to manage our lives in the most granular way. Just like you do with the cockamamie pre call plans and post call planning.

Thanks for giving most of my sales team the impetus to leave now. We had several robust discussions today!

Merry Christmas!!!

2. #2 anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:19 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2017 at 6:32 PM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anybody with any talent work for this company?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised more companies don't do that. With company provided phone and reps bragging about how they work 10-20 hour weeks, a few GPS logs could easily rid of the riff raff and provide openings for those of us who actually want to and do work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a load of the company email. They are doing this for “safety”. If you are so concerned about safety then don’t let my car hit 150k miles before you re-up my ride!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey knucklehead, it takes 20 hours a week just to do call logs. Fuck you talking about?

Keep your Mickey Mouse opinions to yourself

6. anonymous5

anonymous5 Guest

Lmao I thought you were a pharma rep not the little brother in a big brother program. how many calls do you make in the other 20 hours if it takes you 20 hours to log? I can tell you that it takes about 3 hours to very passively log 40-50 calls while texting and watching YouTube clips. Maybe if you pulled your thumb out of your ass you could be more efficient?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if you weren't subpar you could get a better job than working for a crappy lab?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E Z pass audits next. Don't leave your car in your driveways . Baby sitting is here to .stay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales management knows that 90% of the Salesforce won’t leave...they lack the drive and determination to leave. That’s why they are still at Quest and are “lifers”.
    And they have stayed at Quest long enough that they have the stigma that comes with being at Quest too long.

Exactly right-they aren’t concerned about safety or they wouldn’t make us push our cars to 175k miles just because the lease isn’t up? Horrible.

This should make it easy to attract new (desperate) sales talent!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

The people who stay are the part time workers who never leave their house.Bullshit sale

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t I tell you to shut your pie hole Mickey Mouse?!?

The previous poster says it perfectly. Most people stay in this relationship with the abusive sig. other because they think it’s the new normal. No it’s not. Have the courage to draw a boundary and do something better for yourself

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight:

The WalMart of labs that consistently pays me below the industry standard and piles on heaps of busywork and treats it's Salesforce like absolute dog crap wants to see where I take a $hit and for how long.

Meh, no thanks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d say I feel sorry for you but you are the ones that continue to work there. There’s life after Quest. It’s a strong company but even if you do well, their measurements are bogus. Just get out but be sure to Uber to your interviews......big bro is watching. What a joke. Where is Ken Freeman. Long gone.....long gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the Freeman days, we had some very good leadership at all levels. That is far from the case today. Yes, we have many managers, but few leaders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Freeman ran the company Quest had many good reps. Today the empty suits think they are superior since they buy all the insurance companies. The people that left Quest always did better.The class of 1994 til last year are a proven winner's. Today we buy small labs that have their own problems and pay a premium for them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma reps make a lot more money to deal with their bullshit- I at least respect them for that. Quest seems to get all the rejects from pharma that are unemployable...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The woman in charge of QF test husband created this.. you can thank her.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most reps are wet behind the ears

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone got fired, written up on the GPS car tracker yet?