The Idea of GPS to Micromanage Sales

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck fires people for this regularly. They are have been tracking reps for almost 15 years now. Trackers are installed in their company cars.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest is very slow to fire reps. Don't know why but that's the way it is. Car tracker will not be a tool to start firing reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think that management is not going to use this GPS to track and fire you, I really think your as dumb as they come. All sales reps better make sure that your calls correlate with where you are and at the correct time. You have been warned

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tracker is not used as a witch hunt. It's only used as a tool to get rid of someone they want to get rid of,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a genius

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me understand this more clearly. They will HIRE someone to track the sales team? Who is tracking the do nothing management and executive teams? Therein lies the problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GPS tracking has been going on for years here. Many were let go after they were snagged. A dozen last month alone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trackers are for insurance deals

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trackers were just installed beginning of the year? Dozen have been snagged? Is the sky falling Mr. Positive?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO LEE FUK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. Management has no better idea to get reaults so they think treating the Salesforce like children is going to help? Unreal

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stuff like this happens when there is poor leadership.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If leadership does not trust their sales force, they probably should RIF all of their sales force. They probably lack in leadership and this gps-ing is a sign of their insecurities.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest is a Jabroni organization. You can either stay and bitch or do the smart thing and get out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been terminated due to GPS yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you're home writing this at 1:55 pm on a Thursday then you may be one of the ones they're watching.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comments such as these make me glad I don’t work for a paranoid, finger-pointing culture anymore.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any rep that works past 2pm is a Dumbass,,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To lazy to enforce any kind of real structure