The Ides of October are coming!

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:32 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 3 in Texas resigned. It may have not been voluntary, but they were not fired. They will not say why they resigned.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened?????

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good ones are jumping the ship

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true then I guess my territory will be axed. Anybody know what the severance package is like? Is it really going to be October

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attrition only. Stop freaking out and stop spreading the rumors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People dropping like flies...fired.

Compliance haunting every hall..except for those in oncology.

Call foul on that.

Anybody???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The severance package is the case of bladders matters books and a star card!
    Honestly I wouldn't worry about it .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look to sign off on new compliance rules.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to update the resume and start the job search.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Jim:

This is the culture that is developing. I've looked to you in the past as a good leader. But, morale is dropping. Just saying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, I don't think morale could get much lower than it is right now; terminations, resignations, cheap money grabs from the reps, the vibe at the NSF need I keep going everybody is miserable and watching over their shoulder for a knife in the back. Is this the goal of project APEX? If so it's working perfect!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim,

You called this thread out from the stage. It must of pissed you off. I can see how. But please recognize the real concerns of the people that work for you. To us APEX might be needed. But morale is low from it. What is your balancing act to help us? This is your real town hall. No one will be as blunt on the call due to retribution.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true? Can you fire that many people and not call it a lay off to get out of paying severance? And unemployment

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can fire as many people as you want for compliance reasons.

But....if there is a pattern of too many firings for compliance reasons...at some point..someone will be taking a look to see why they can't figure out how to compliantly train people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim should make decisions on his own and by his own instincts and stop listening to those around him in northbrook who have no idea what they're talking about namely WJ and SS. Stop with the non transparency and outright false statements to the employees. If you need to lay off, which you do inside and in the field, then be transparent about it and start working on fair severance packages so that good people can move on. We all know we have way too many managers and reps on the oab side and therefore have way too many inside people supporting oab. And do you really need three field Vps for oab? Really? The whole company seems like it's on hold right now because Too many sales areas were added last year. That was just plain dumb. Even all of us in the field saw how stupid that was with Vesi losing patent soon.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Northbrook Global Category Garbage. Vision crap on the entire salesforce 2017!

The high levels of incompetence coming from Northbrook are at AXH!

Xtandi has ruined my career! No money & bad rankings.
    We started the year with no prescription data FOR MONTHS!
    We can't master a freaking WEBEX.
    Corporate Compliance Bullying like I have never seen before. These people should not come to our meetings and stay very far away from us. Very disliked.

I am horrified with the way the Employee Review is conducted. 1 - 2 % Raises across the board, LOW CLASS Astellas!

We lacked samples for 6 months in the field.
    How about the botched Elderly Patient data launch - ATROCIOUS
    How about the launch of LONG TERM CARE DATA - ATROCIOUS - We still don't know where we stand

How about the compliance call telling us about the NEW WAYS IN SELLING? 2 week Prior to NSF. CONFUSING!

How about the realignments!!! We have people driving over 100 miles into territory!!!

Its extremely hard to work here. The goals are extremely high. We compete against ourselves!

What a bad mistake increasing the number of areas. In October we will lose managers & directors. If you are down to 5 territories or less in your region expect to be grouped into another region. Those managers will be gone.

I'm expecting a few directors/managers to save themselves from the layoffs and follow PM to MANNKIND. You know who you are.

AND WJ from Pfizer what is it that you do all day? Where is our new product to sell?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we have a real APEX discussion

Who in their right mind would build such a pig of a Building in sh!tbrook if just couple of years down the rode you were going to choke your salesforce out of their job and give them 1% raises
    Why do we need all these VP's under JR making large salaries and going to summit clubs each year when all directors can report directly to one person per division
    We have managers that fly around their territories to do 2 day field trips with their reps. airfaire, hotels, breakfast, lunch, dinner, rental cars. Some invite their counterparts to join them in the field and they have a feast for dinner.
    Why is it that we pluck these sales reps out of the field and give them trainer jobs in Sh!tbrook and they don't even live there. More airfare, rental car, breakfast, lunch, dinner. To play jeopardy with the new hires
    How about all these RAMS that fly to Sh!tbrook every other week. Everybody gets a company car, even the trainers that live in Chicago
    I don't know how much fat we have in HR/compliance I'm sure its earth shattering

on a side note, have you ever seen a company that rewards so many summit clubs to people at home office
    I bet you the Japanese don't treat their people like this

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst part is that Jim and Greg R read a book about culling the field force regardless of,previous rankings, if they fall into the bottom 20%. This has happened to most folks at some point but to do so by writing bad ride along reports damages the long term prospects for a career elsewhere. It's sad. A company that once seemed to try and do the right thing (at least on paper) has dropped to ththe bottom of the barrel.

Evidently they believe that being afraid for your jobs day after day is a true motivator when, in fact, it drives people elsewhere. This idiotic philosophy has infected PHARMA at one point or another and damaged companies by not being angle to recruit and retain good people once they see the lack of loyality from a company they hwv given their all for. So much for a company that tries to do the right thing. Terrorizing our employees burns them out, damages credibility with customers and causes chaos and confusion. It's no way to run a company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would you know what "book" they are reading? Not saying that I have a clue, but I would like some facts about what is supposed to be happening in October.

I haven't seen any proof of people currently in the bottom 20%, regardless if past success, being on the chopping block.

Anyone know what is really going on?