The idiocy that is Wolters Kluwer Health

Discussion in 'Wolters Kluwer Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It look like in another brilliant move WKH has let go people who know the actual business. They keep promoting and hiring individuals that don't know crap about the business. Also how does someone that runs a department that has a 75% turnover ratio and gets disbanded get another job in the company. I wonder how JL is surving now that Jeff Mc is no longer there and she isn't a "special" friend of the new CEO?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I understand. I was one of those let go from ProVation while others have their jobs that actually sold $0 dollars last year. (I am not kidding). Look at linked in and see the recent departures. This president of is out of his mind. I have been in the business with the big boys for 15 years and this is my first post. This is a company gone mad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why change a well established "strategy"?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another data company going nowhere...IMS is in a great spot; just took out a competitor (SDI) and the only other company they compete with now is WK in the U.S. It's like playing the Pittsburgh Pirates every day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO....Our Phoenix operations are "minor league" for sure!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree. President BJ, and, several surrounding him who are mirrors of him are out of their mind. There are a few who are good, however, this company is being driven into the ground by BJ, and, those closest to him. At one point you had three VPs, VP of Ops, and, many others ALL give notice at the same time because of this. The only reason BJ is where he is, is due to the fact he worked with previous president in previous companies. As they say "one hand washes the other".

From first hand experience I would HIGHLY recommend ANYONE, or, COMPANY engaged with this organization think LONG and HARD about continuing contracts or employment. I would also HIGHLY recommend ALL employment contracts, and, data contracts be reviewed closely AND be sure to include SLAs to protect YOUR business. In addition, WK will respond to RFPs by including a broader data set vs. data requested within RFP to appear to have broader coverage within general, and, speciality markets. BE SURE to review ANY data in DETAIL provided in RFP by WK, and, ASK WHAT DATA WAS INCLUDED (eg. was it a broad data set OR specific to YOUR market!!).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like someone has been previously let go, and felling a little let down. So sorry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry - now that STG has acquires Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions they will go the way of IRI many years back = cut resources by 70% and outsource all operations to their India facility....If you are at IMS you are LYFAO....big time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now the latest news is that their CEO is leaving Source. Guess he saw the light pretty fast

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WK sells to Symphony for a dime, new CEO joins and then leaves after 2 months, and in the meantime we're haemorraging people and customers. What a cluster xxxx

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The symphony magic dust have dissipated into the Wadwani winds. Good luck Uncle Romesh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The idiocy that is Symphony Healthcare Solutions

New ownership, new ideas, new solutions - all very excited but no one worked in pharma before so they don't have a clue. There information is all antedotal and fueled by enormous egos. They are blowing through big $s to put their right. Now, they have to sue IMS to make money. Can't do it providing good data, good analytics, and good service. There are so screwed up.