The industry today.

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2019 at 1:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a mess.
    Can't believe it could be this bad, but it is.
    Even the few doctors that see us, still don't listen. no point staying in this industry. the big isn't even that good anymore.
    think I am going to just take a job cleaning schools at night, and fade into the dark.
    good luck all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, that sounds divine. Peace and quiet - no stress - go for it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible industry now that should be in the same conversation as the Military Industrial Complex...
    Corrupt as all get out too...
    People should make lifestyle changes before opting for pills, powders, and jabs, manufactured by
    folks who care about nothing but money...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I try and say that if i absolutely don't need pills, powders or other chemicals - i don't want to take it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant believe I'm still here. My millenial boss just told the entire district they were getting a divorce. There partner caught them on the phone texting nude photos of themselves with a person they met at an online dating site. This manager also had been having a long term affair with a district member. The only reason the affair ended is because the staff membet left to save their own marriage. So much more has gone on with millenial manager. They told us the whole story during a district meeting. So inappropriate. No class.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's nothing honey. My DM makes the Wolf of Wallstreet look like a nice moral family man in comparison.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This industry is full of corrupt narcissistic selfish people. The more you stay in it, the more it becomes a norm.

The reason they hire millennial reps and managers is because they are easy to mold. Once trained they turn into entitled emotional infantile man and women who get addicted to MORE! MORE of this, MORE of that...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cyber bully, we are the backbone here. You old fucks are a waste and we outsell you 5 to 1

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't sell. Only 35 yo and up know the art of a sale!