The Informed and The Honest

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Man For All Seasons, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. #2 GorgeousGAMS, Jul 6, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Not an interesting read because it is not unbais or supportive of my gay and lesbian friends and family. Sorry. On the other hand and as far as I'm concerned, someone could marry their dog or cat for all I care as long as whatever they want to do does not directly impact my life.

2. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Me too.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly and especially after listening to this drone who calls himself MFAS. :cool:

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Better that gays marry, than a nimrod like you. You haven't procreated by any chance have you? If that's the case, your town is in deep shit.

5. Vagitarian

Good catch ! :cool:

6. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Hilarious! He's always doing that.

7. #8 Man For All Seasons, Jul 7, 2011 at 12:06 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    LOL!

Thanks to you three stooges for falling right into my trap! It couldn't have gone any better! GG, DD and Vag all stumbled right in! LOL!

Bias? Bias, you say? You three have only made fools of yourself. The whole point is that author who wrote the book referenced in the piece and the author of the piece itself are totally different. One is a LIBERAL DIMOCRAT and the other a CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN, almost certainly Republican, and yet by looking at the evidence and using sound reasoning they both come to the same conclusion. GAY MARRIAGE IS A BAD IDEA!

Bias is the one things that CAN'T rationally be claimed with this piece and yet, you three are foolish enough to do it! You guys make this just too easy!:D

You three should adopt the motto: Ignorant and wrong and determined to stay that way! LOL!

8. You're going to have to explain your comment to Doc. Yes, he really IS that dumb.

9. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Hold on there, MFboy -- all I stated was I agree with what GG stated and that was that the article was somewhat uninteresting and as far as I'm concerned people can do whatever the hell they want to, just so it doesn't affect me or my family.

Some trap

10. Outside

Outside Guest

2 men live together in house down the srteet from you. They do so for 30 years. No problems, just 2 nice, caring guys. Only after they move away do you learn they were married. How does this change anything?

Get a life.

11. Look DD, I'm not trying to stir anything up with you, but when all you post is "me too" then that's indicative that you buy into everything GG said.

I suggest you be more specific if you don't want to be taken as buying into the bias part, but it was a great trap! It was epic!

As far as you and your family, that's the point, EVENTUALLY it will. You are being short-sighted. If you had read and carefully considered the article, then you'd realize the negative effect it will have on your family and your descendants. You wouldn't idly sit by and let someone poison the natural environment, but it's amazing how many such as yourself will idly sit by and let the cultural environment be poisoned. The evidence and logic is clear. Gay marriage is a bad idea.

12. It's obvious that you are slow. Just keep reading the article until maybe your light bulb starts to flicker!:D

13. #14 Man For All Seasons, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    Why don't you get a clue? You put forth one anecdotal story from your personal experience.I provide you an excellent article full of solid information and reasoning looking at the big picture and you come back with "get a life"? Sad, very sad.

14. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

We used to get reports on this from time to time. The number looks a little high but divorce is a wealth reducer. Then you have guys like me who swoop down and get the wife's QDRO and charge big commissions for it.

15. Vagitarian

You've been added to his list of women who are foolish because they don't see everything exactly as he does. Let's see - now there's: DD; GG; Scarlett; Fuckie & SPN. BN and I are there too. He's skeered of the other males on the board though. What a hypocritical little wimp. :cool:

16. Vagitarian

What's sad is that you think 'an article' proves your point and everyone should believe it - after all, it's 'an article'.

You sound like a pharma rep who just got out of training. :cool:

17. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

Look who crawled out from under his rock.

Talk about dumb.

18. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

MFer is chasing his tail again on this thread. The only 'trap' he sets is for himself and now he has to chew his leg off to get free.

I agree with you, Vag, GG and Outside . . . People can do what they want - live and let live, as long as it doesn't affect me or my family and they don't hurt children or animals.

I don't understand why folks like MFer have to constantly run around preaching that their percieved way of life is 'right'.

19. Pssst! Hey Vag! Hate to break the news to you buddy, but you just outed yourself as the wimpiest of the wimps! :D