The infusion model is about to die

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2018 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye, later for you. I’m selling my white board and raking in the cash. I suggest you do the same. Snitches be bitches so bi

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I don’t think you should use electronic media. Someone could always trace that. Just use paper and when you are done toss it. That isn’t a violation since we aren’t leaving anything behind. Most of our customers need the benefits explained so we are bringing value by helping them understand.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the fuck uses a whiteboard? Quit posting bananas shit on here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow - white board directions around Aria CPP are from management. Really Remicade loss 8.5 Bl bio sim. Everyone wants a bonus. Even MD, DM and RBD

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing wrong with the white board! If your managers said it’s ok, it’s ok. Quit making excuses here. How else do you think you can have a discussion that defends against bioSims? BioSims are selling on price now it is now down to product $$$$$. We didn’t start that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF who set up Stelara in GI to be infused before self admin subq? That is crazy and Docs hate it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand why they don’t allow all franchises the ready to use vial. It would be great to sell that to GI and Dermatology. So why does just Rheum get it? I’m not sure it’s even legal to tell a doc that because she isn’t a rheum she can’t get a formulation. I have plenty of GIs that would do it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because this shit hole doesn’t believe in treating patients, just making money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling the spread is paying the bills

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be paying the bills but it is still clearly illegal. This is very bad Karma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all their lies about diversity. They hate people who age!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hate people, period, what a sadomaso culture

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it would be so cool if ALL the RBDs and up got cancer!
    Sorry, my Oncology baseline is high.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU diversity is not about age fool. It’s about letting women and people of color have their opportunity now. If you have timed out go be a greeter at Walmart. Nothing but the movers and shakers running things now. Not to your liking? Leave! I’m not a hater, just being honest.