The Investors Called

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many people here talk a good game about working at a startup and hello: Radius is no longer a startup. People only say startup as a buzzword here but never really function as one and use it for short term gains with the excuse of it being a startup. Look around, looks like any other pharma company but less the diverse products, thriving culture (like most true startups), true belief in the disease state and support it and the people working there are mission driven and usually happy.

Ask people here, not happy but arelead by fear and constant instability and if you are an ass here, leadership loves you. Hit get what, ass only produces shit so don’t complain when you look around and all you got left is shit.

You say stomach it but you are delusional as it needs to be a startup to begin with. I think the person making the comment about if you can’t stomach a startup leave. Then you are the problem here and those who think the same.

It should be about professionals helping one another excel to get a great product in the hands of people who will benefit from it. Not telling people to leave.

Not a great place to be. If you think so, then you are the ass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t have said it better myself. This is NOT a great place to be. I can promise you I am not a complainer, never have been, but the things I have seen this company do to people, and the things I have heard from other regions that I know are true, are disgusting. I would love to be gone, but there’s just not much in my territory, therefore until something comes up, I’ll deal with this mess of a company. I’m not falling for the lies though. With a CEO who spends most of his time trolling LinkedIn, and commenting on people’s post all day, tells me he’s probably out the door soon too. Yes, Jesper... every time you comment on post, people see that. Smh. Seriously, how about working?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Escape pharma and go sell in another industry when you get the opportunity. The industry is in a state of decline and there is no job security anywhere in pharma. Here's a gem of a post from the Novo Nordisk board to emphasize my point:

"17 years in Pharma here, been here at NNI just shy of one year, been through five “realignments/ reductions/ sales force effectiveness plans”— AKA layoffs.

I have enjoyed this company thus far and been happy with the decision to come here. I’m doing well currently, just as I did with my former employers.

Q: if you have substantial FACTS...not rumors or “feelings” about what is coming, please post here. In every single one of my previous layoffs, management lied; not one iota of transparency was given and many were left without jobs, being blindsided to an extent. Will bags be eliminated? (Ex DCS I, II, III) Based on volume/ access/ perforomance? When?

To those who are drinking KoolAid here because they have never truly been faced with multiple layoffs and never sat at the unemployment office or been faced with the struggles of interviewing against so many other qualified candidates for another job- wake up. Take it from someone who has been there. You can step off the plane from Pres Club and be laid off the next month (happened 3 times to me!) You are a number on a board that ZS Associates plots. And if a hiring freeze is in effect, get a clue as to what is coming.

Thanks for reading this post and thanks for your honest answers."
    [​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is the laughing stock of pharma. Wall Street usually catches on, albeit a little slower. This company assembled a cut rate sales force of mostly displaced general pharma reps for a reason. What biotech talent the organization had is long since gone. What is left is cast offs from AZ, Merck and NNI.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were never in the game.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people who are left have ridiculous territories that are not workable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a startup that they ruined by trying to run it like big pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s right
    Can’t wait for this company to finally sink
    It’s a joke in industry

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand Jesper's last name. It looks like he made a mistake and wanted to strike out the o. What is ø anyway? Did he really mean Hiland?