The Kaleo Way is to fire and track it's employees

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by Cha-Cha, May 31, 2016 at 9:31 PM.

1. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

The worst company ever. Horrible car allowance no commissions. Constant fear of being fired on a daily basis. The customers are tired of the turnover and I suspect will go back to nasal narcan vs paying $3750.00. The best part you get tracked like an animal on the car app. Yes, the Kaleo way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw the handwriting on the wall...should have passed on the job!!

3. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

A manager told me when he was hired the director of HR asked this person "how are you at firing people"? This company needs to understand they are dealing with families lives. Customers are exhausted of starting over with new reps. This company has one product and they are raping people who need help. Hopefully the press will run with what they are doing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been offered a position that has a training date starting in July. I realize this is just one person posting, but it seems to have merit. Any more opinions??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, no commissions? I'm being told $15K/Q at-plan and with top rep @$60K/Q? Anywhere close to at-plan at least?

6. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

No way

7. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

Take the job if you need it and keep looking. Chances are you won't be there long. At 20.00
    Paid per script you do the math. It's impossible to make 60k. The people making 60 Are a few and they have special programs to allow them to make that kind of money....others are not so lucky. It's an aweful Company. Good product.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the feedback. I'm with a solid company now. Just enticed by the big bonus potential that sounds like it may not be there with Kaleo. I agree with the comment about the product. I'm very familiar with the opioid marketplace.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't say anything good about their ability to hire quality people if they have to track them. Who wants to work for people who don't trust themselves or you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust your instinct. It's spot on. This company will just track you, use you, then fire you in a year. It's a career killer with bad culture. Stay where you're at if its a solid company

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hired Brooks??? Haha haha! Biggest joke ever.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been a long time since I've been on cafe Pharma but someone told me we have a board so I wanted to see the BS that my disgruntled peers are saying. I've only been here for little over two qtrs but I've made more in bonus here than I have in years at my previous companies and I've made pclub in those years. The opportunity is great. You can make more in a qtr than most, even pclub winners make in a year at other companies. Don't know about tracking. I work my butt off like I'm expected to and the hard work is paying off. I would guess the people complaining about it are the ones who work 10-3 and just want to collect their base salary every two weeks. If that's you then don't come here. I love selling the product, love my manager and honestly everyone I've been exposed to at home office. One last suggestion... I wouldn't be going to cafe Pharma to ask about a possible career change. If I didn't post this you would probably have the worst of the worst disgruntled reps that aren't good enough to be successful telling you what you should do. Well that's it my first post in probably 10 years and probably my last. Good luck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No don't wait that long. Post again in 6 months when the short term low landing fruit runs out yet your goals have skyrocketed. Initially a decent opportunity but the company is built short term and you'll be looking for another job in a year. Most of us don't want that and it's not because we are lazy. And you better start to know about being tracked because not knowing doesn't stop them from doing it.

15. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

Run, run. This company has recently been in the press. And it's not positive. I am pleased the above mentioned is doing so well because the rest of us are working our ass off making 20.00 a script and 1,000 bucks for 5 scripts from one physician in a single week. You will not make money here and you will be looking for a job in 6 months.

The people at this company are ruthless and if you think for one minute this is a great company think again.

16. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

100%correct. Ask HR how many people have made it to a year? Ask if Caremark is still on board? Ask about Medicare? Ask about Medicade? Ask what Reps are making that kind of money? Most have special programs that the rest of the sales force is not privy. Run! I know of at least 6 reps that are looking. Run!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company lies big time
    I was told $750 car allowance and a gas card and after I bought the car it was quickly changed to $450 a month and I pay for the gas and get .15 cents a mile
    Why would a patient pay $800 a month for Evzio when they can buy Naloxone over the counter for $40 and not have the Hassle of the prior authorization paperwork that the doctors offices have no time to complete

The management at Kaleo are complete liars

18. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

19. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user

I am pretty sure I have a lawsuit here for fraud. There are some things going on that need to be reported. The management is taking this comany down the tubes.

20. Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha new user