The KPI Monster Rears Its Ugly Head

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess which BU has had consistent growth and amazing sales numbers? Now guess which BU now has unreasonable and unattainable KPIs? Maybe management should call for 8 account calls per day and we can double sales!

Seriously though, activity does not equate to productivity. Keep making great reps play the game and they'll go elsewhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when I got hired we didn't even have KPI. This is getting out of hand.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Older rep here, will not be here much longer. While I think the industry as reps will prevail but not as many reps, I feel sorry for you younger reps who have to put up with this charade that has been instituted at GSK. If I was under the age 50 and working for this company, I would be running for the door and work for a company that actually respects their reps and what they do! Because this company certainly does not. The sad thing is that this was once a proud strong company that had nothing but respect for reps and was considered the envy of the industry to work for! Good luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^Look Its HRs puppet !!!!!^^^^