The Lame brothers

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2011 at 8:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FA and WA Lame are really sweating the capital budget cuts and the tighter DK control over contractors. How are they going to keep all those project engineers busy with no projects? Griffons could save a bunch Just by getting rid of these two bozos. It's not just the salaries. All their projects are late and over budget. They blame everyone else but don't admit any responsibility for their screwups. Everything is about the timeline. They take all kinds of shortcuts and blame others for the problems. They accept equipment that fails specs, like the still and buffer equipment, and complain when it fails validation. The outside engineering costs and contract project managers costs are incredible. They allow and even encourage their people to skip steps, lie, and sneak stuff in. Then these two lie to displace blame. When someone calls them on their BS, they scream and yell and try to intimidate. I wonder if they know how Sr management laughs at them. DK has no idea that FA met with Larry Stern after the floor drain coverup to try and sink DK.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, I think DK and MS are secretly trying to KB the group RUDONE. What if FU has spilled the beans and now UPURS knows the code. We might be SOL if we don't IP the REPCON. What are your thoughts PU ? We only have a few days to IOU the IRS on our tax liabilities and pretax profits for 2011. Please cc me on all DEFCON SOPS sent to the US OIG.

signing off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from friend who used to work with FA at J&J. Same impression as consensus in Clayton. Loud, bully, less than truthful. Interesting that FA is still pushing the same ideas that got J&J a consent decree. This loser still insists that he is right. What a joke!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, the whole J&J consent decree was the fault of FA! What a joke! The same problem at J&J/McNeil is the same problem at Grifols... a CLUELESS quality group who focuses on stupid things that make no difference, who created mindless systems that choke the company and staffed with a bunch of idiots. The top of that organization is the chief monkey of them all - Malinzak. Here's a guy that says he's done it all but somehow can't figure out how to make things simple. Dumbass even threatened to resign in a meeting this week because he knows that he's soon out of a job - along with a good portion of the quality organization. As long as he takes his siamese twin (I think those two actually wipe each other's asses) with him, Grifols will be in MUCH better shape!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did Lane do at J&J to cause a consent decree? I don't think the Siamese twins, as you call them, are going anywhere soon, unless it's by their own accord. The site is filled with blowhards in positions they don't deserve, but that's the status quo at Talefols.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is lame. The Sed needs to rescue this organization. LOL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you girls need to act like company leaders and play nice. Ole ya, I forgot, your not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the lame brothers?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In few months, it will be who "where" the Lame Brothers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the post William! He/she didn't say that FA was responsible for j&j's consent decree. The post says that FA has the same kind of ideas that got J&J in trouble. Big difference. This is just another of the engineering stupidity that results engineering costs 10 to 20X other Grifols sites.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys sure have slowed the word smithing. What's up?