The last of the original Prolia reps gone

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all of the original 460 Prolia reps have left the building. The only ones who are left, which I think are about 10, can't leave. No one wants them. That's pretty sad when you had one of the best sales forces in the industry and they all left when it went to a big pharma culture. Remember the trips everywhere, the rolex contest, warehouse dashes, tiffany crystal as thank you gifts. This company has gone from being great to a bunch of Merck, AZ, and other big pharma guys hiring their loser buddies. The south is the worst. The CBD there is still trying to fish where the fish are and pulling up old tires.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JayMcKinseyMIT china will fix all

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

South is definitely the worst. Especially the previous Prolia NC manager who is now managing another team. Not sure about the current manager but the old one ran off at least 3 or 4 reps in a row by getting them fired for no good reason. One was an award winner when she launched Prolia but the manager found a reason to get rid of her because she just didn't like the rep any longer. Not deserved. THIS is the sort of reason why Amgen has gone down hill. Managers are allowed to run the company like thugs & HR allows them and even protects them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is prolia doing so well then? Had me fooled. Looks like the current sales force is doing a great job. Why would anyone be mourning the prior people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What company does Prolia use for Patient Support Services? LASH?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have no idea. We don't really care because we don't get paid for PAP Rx's. Sorry but that's true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, lost some big time hammers, to Micro mgmt.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My big hammer is still here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, but its Purple