The layoffs have begun

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AC in TX gone. Who else?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? AC again? Didn't she leave 6 months ago?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How convenient they happened while Lindsay was on her honeymoon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs in Market Access? What have they done?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing!!! Start at the top of that group!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully that did not involve long, ass widening airline trips cause thats already a BIG ass brutha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard 2 in NE, 1 in FL and I guess by the post 1 in TX. Don't know the names. Supposedly due to lack of opportunity in those territories. Realistically, it makes sense. Timing sucks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone know if the company (including NOV)is assisting the reps laid off with finding other openings with the large "Nov family?" If not, what benefit is the merger to us?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Low performing sales reps get kicked to the curb. Low performing Sr sales execs get nice merit payouts!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can't work at novartis for at least a year if you're laid off. Read your documents carefully. Let's face it,if you were laid off by novartis, novartis does not want you in any of their companies. Look elsewhere.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LO in Florida is gone baby! LH is next and then TN.....pay back time baby. MW played a great game and fooled a bunch of women!!! This post will be deleted before you know it! But report only takes 15 seconds......Ha Ha Ha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont know if I should be happy or concerned. I know this post will be deleted as well but I repeat, when the leader of the most successful territory resigns, she knows something we don't. The joke is on all of us who stay. I cant stand her but know Genoptix will not survive without the only territory always hitting its #'s. Its the beginning of the definite end.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leslie made LH's #s and LH's ass kissing did the rest. We are all paying for mgmt's failed leadership but don't spend time caring about it -- they don't. Work less and be haqppy!