The Lyon

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is getting annoying. If you think ML actually knows how to post on this site, you are giving him way too much credit. Grow up and let's quit pretending that ML cares even slightly about what any of us have to say

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard it here first.....HE GONE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup he was just....PROMOTED TO HIGHER LEVEL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Gone. As in left the company effective today.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you get the info that he "LEFT" the company? I am sure that's what Mark will tell everyone.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!!!

#Covfefe

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML is no longer with the company. It is official. He didn't "leave", but he is gone. That's a fact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been two glorious weeks without The Lyon. I wake up every day and have to double check that I'm not having the best dream ever.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A thread has already been started on the Vertex board, these people need to be warned. Now, go forth and give him hell over there, god knows he did it to us over here. Party in September!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to put him on blast! Ruin his career so he can't continue his ways!! Let's all blast that board with how evil he is- hell make up,stories if you didn't work for him. Maybe someone from HR or upper management will read those posts. Let's make it so he never works again

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I put him on Blast on the vertex board. That company must have some pretty piss poor upper management because they hired him. They must have a bad culture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still feel like you got the last laugh Mark?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just blasted his ass on linkedin too...I hope that mother fucker never works again! Its our turn bitch!