The mass exodus

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a really exciting individual if you want to grow up to be like Lowery or Parks! I would said you realistically fit the mold of Ronald McDonald or Pee Wee Herman. Please find another place to work, we don't need any more clowns than your two heros to taint the medical device sector. Also please take the idiot who hired you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an even bigger idiot for replying back to the first idiot. Talk about dumb and dumber.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With 'trachhome' in full swing including a $90K home care close ( can't wait to see that in BI)
    Here are some new initiatives in the works:
    Trachvet closed suction for dogs and cats
    Trachzoo closed suction for zoo animals
    Trachpool suctioning water for testing
    Trachdrunk suctioning for your drunk friend sleeping on your couch
    Trachass suctioning for constipated patients
    Trachcar suctioning oil out of the crankcase
    Trachdavid suctioning to get rid of unwanted management
    Trachlipo suctioning for fat people
    trachtub suctioning the hair in the drain

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot one... Trach-douche which is exactly what you are!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty funny to me. Requires a sense of humor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim WAS NOT being campaigned against for 2 years by Parks to have him moved out. It's simply not true. Don't u think if it was DP wanted Tim gone he would not be here now?
    It's not true. Where do some of u come up with this stuff? Geez.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not be preparing Moore's sainthood so quickly. There were reason to have him on the short lease considering his shady past with dealer tracings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did he do with dealer tracings? And who is Tim Moore?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has replaced DP as the NA General Mgr of Medical Devices???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody the put in Park's spot will be a tremendous improvement. But history will dictate that Joanne and Lowery will apply the "Peter Prinicple" and put one of the office flunkies who have been recycled over the years. What you get will probably be much of the same, the circus has not changed, only the clowns.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is that Lowery needs to go. Talk about someone who is a complete wind-bag, that's Lowery. How committed is he to KC? He never moved to Atlanta and that should tell you something. Same ole same ole...Lowery must go.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suprise, surprise they have cancelled the mid year meeting because there are no new products to release. It seems the Perc-Trach kit is not ready again this year so hold on maybe 2013 will be more fruitful. The big news is the release of the burst pouch which will put us over the top on Oral Care sales but the still haven't fixed the handle. I guess you can't expect too much from a rudderless ship. I hope everyone got a "6" on their review but what does it matter because you ain't going to get a merit raise anyhow. Bet Joanne and Lowery picked up another boatload of options for their outstanding leadship??????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an 8

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Don't spend all off your merit raise on one gas fill up!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not worried about it. I negotiated my base and it's a lot higher than others. I've almost always exceded quota as well. Life is good here.

I'm sorry you're not happy. Maybe you should have been a better negotiator.

Later!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't you negotiate a "9"? You just don't get it, the ratings system is lame, no matter what your ranking, you still don't get a raise. Sounds like you are a newbie and are happy with your base salary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a clue what is going on. The following positions have not been filled: GM-Devices, AD-West Devices, RM-Chicago, RM- Seattle, no marketing positions, and now the rumor is that territories in the NE and SE will not be filled. How any the world can we make our numbers with an organization in such a disarray?????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Jacksonville territory is not being back filled for resp, Atl rep is picking up more geography.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea well the rumor is wrong. Two positions have just been filled so don't bother listening to the rumor mill because half of it is bullshit.
    As far a a GM...um.....that change was just announced a few weeks ago? Why would you think that it would be filled this fast? SM is gone so a RM won;t be filled for a while there. Marketing job has been posted and people are interviewing. QW just took over that role..so who was going to hire someone. I'm so sick of hearing these "so called" rumors. And all the people that are leaveing..that don't. Who really cares anyway. WASHWOMAN!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. NO..bonus is always good. But, when and if I have a shitty year my $15K base which is probably higher than any other rep with my tenure will make the stink a little easier to handle.

And just remember, EVERYONE has a shitty year from time to time.