The mass exodus

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With your $15,000 base will qualify you for food stamps. Who are you kidding, the base salary of a 694 is redlined at $118,000. Let me know what kind of dog food you get with stamps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it is a rumor when they consolidate the Rhode Island territory into the surrounding ones. You can't work Jacksonville out of Atlanta, it has be tried and the geography to big. Keep your head in the sand and rave on!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the new GM of North America Devices, does anyone know????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PEE WEE HERMAN

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be an upgrade over former GM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are on our way now!! New GM for devices is a Bard reject with what else a background in Marketing. Seems like the last chump in that position was of the same ilk. Expect the same old same old, new clown for the circus.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you wait and see what happens before you go talking crap about people. I'm just curious, how have your numbers been? If they suck, I'm sure their is going to be a lot of shit talking going on about you at the next quarterly business review. It may be your ass that's on the line next. Karma is a bitch.

P.S. and if your quota is over 100% but you have a known crappy attitude your going to be gone too!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dolt, it is all about making the number! If they fired on attitiude and/or intelligence, Joanne and Lowery would have been gone a long time ago. My numbers are just fine so don't lose any sleep about my attitude.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the hell do you know he is a reject? My God, give the guy a chance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the name of the new GM-Med Devices NA???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bozo D. Clown

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kim kardashian

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, No, it is Bozo's brother Homie D. Clown!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Camille Griffth leaving the medical device marketing sector for KCP, Big Q can bring in a clean slate of people. There are probably alot of interns hanging around to fill in the gaps. Now there is no one left who has a clue about medical devices so we can catch up on on more EEOC points with the new hires. What a great company, no vision, no new product and no leadership. Think I will just cruise along and pick up that paycheck, nobody is checking up on me.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Joanne Bauer has had enough of KC stock, she has dumped around four million dollars worth in the last week. How much stock and merit raise did you get in your paycheck. This really shows confidence in the Healthcare sector. You kool-aid slurping chumps had better update your resumes and head for the door before Joanne beats you out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, its really no secret that she is planning on retiring sooner than later. I'd sell some stock while it is high also.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pray it is sooner!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who says crime doesn't pay?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what ain't coming to dinner for a long, long time?? A subglotic suctioning port for the Microcuff. Nice job by the marketing department and the slickster himself, Lowery.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are working for a very dysfunctional company which can't bring new products to the marketplace.. The last new product, not a line extentsion, was in 2009 with IPK and it doesn't seem likely that we will see anything new in 2012. The suction port on Microcuff, the Dolphin and the perc trac kit are not anywhere ready. Look for the blame to be placed on marketing by Lowery as he is perfect. No doubt someone exit the company.

That leaves us with 30 yr old Trach, 25 yr old Mickey and a lame Oral Care kit. How do they expect us to make any commission. Maybe the answer is they doubt, increase profit margin by holding down pay outs. Pathetic!