The mass exodus

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, IPK was April of 2008...count 'em, four years. Four years since a new, innovative product. (Oral Care with CHG does not count.) Who's actually leaving the house lately?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another "empty suit" gets kicked down. They finally caught up with Mr. Smiley aka Bill Glowacki and displaced him from his cushy job heading up distribution. He will probably end up in the "grave yard", CPT with David Parks. A fitting place for those two ass kissers!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! took 'em long enough. That guy has been stealing a paycheck for years. Suck-ups finally getting what they deserve.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You called that one right! Smiley is now reporting to David Parks, so Bill will have to take his nose out of Amat's ass and park it in Park's. Just another day for Glowacki, a no talent, just an oxygen thief!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voice of reason

OK, I've told myself that I would never post on this board, but things are getting ridiculous. There is nothing easier but to get on here and complain, but if that keeps you going postal and blowing peoples heads off, I guess the board has served some purpose.

If you take a look from a 10,000 foot view, the company is doing what everybody has been screaming for ever since I've been here. They are cleaning house in a pretty dramatic fasion. STILL, everybody is complaining. They put a GM in that actually is a SALES GUY. Something we have been pleading for. They are pulling talent from major DEVICE companies.

From a football standpoint, they got rid of the GM, Headcoach, most of the coaching assistants and the non producing players. THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED.

All I can guess is that most of the people on the board are former employees, and if that is the case, I would probably be pissed to.

OK, bring on the comments....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Voice of reason

Like Obama does, blame it on Bush. Great that they are doing this just seven years to late, the damage has been done. As long as Joanne Bauer and Chris Lowery are here, nothing will change, just the same bad actors. I am a current employee who has been here from the git go and if only Tom Falk would read the blogs, maybe he would can the two culprits.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another year goes by and nothing has changed. Old products and other billiant products trach care 72 lose money, Map Cath, tracings and allocations crap. Like I've said in the past, straighten out YOUR mess with allocations, tracings and getting some new products and then let's have a conversation. If not, I think it's time for me to go on a ventilator and pray that a physician has a little mercy will inject me with some morphine.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't frown, the push now is on Quick Clip and outstanding product which is not reimbured in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, et all. Truly a waste of time but the management of this company hasn't a a clue what is going on in the real world. Run as fast you can for the door!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two truly talented and dedicated people have been "shown the door" because we have nothing new to sell. BB in Philly on the Device side and JL on the Pain side. When is CL, TS and JB going to quit blaming the reps for thier failure to bring new products to the marketplace??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KC announces to the investment community that they will lay off 1500. How about with start with JB, JA, CL, DP, TS, MS,BG, KK and VG. Call Waste Management and tell them to come take out the garbage!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get it straight. One of those two were not shown the door. One left for greener pastures.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have a clue, these two left under pressure for CL. When they get a new job it will be greener pastures.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the clueless one MORON. CL had nothing to do with them leaving. As a matter of fact, one of those two had another job before they quit. Management was quite taken back and surprised. That's a fact. So quit talking shit if you don't know the story.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB was on a PIP and JL doesn't have a job. Management was taken back to the "Dark Ages" and surprised that everyone didn't drink the Jonestown Juice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly, but everyone is under pressure from management on down.

If you are a rep. and if your base is around 100k, KC would like to see you go. Because our primary job is maintaining what we have and you don't need to pay top dollar for that. They feel almost anyone can do it...look at the experience of new hires.

90% of device sales are from products that are over 20 years old. Take away trach care and mic/mickey and we are dead. But they are profitable and have a large market share.
    Just a few years ago you needed med. sales experience to get an interview, that has changed. This is an entry level medical sales job. But you can make a living maintaining business and that's what this job has turned into.

When the focus products, Quikclip, BAL cath, Trach Home, are all over 15 years old, you have a problem.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About sums it up. If you don't like it don't complain, just move on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because they "drained the swamp" in devices, do really expect anything to change? No new products because they want to maximize the cash cow until it dies!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AW on Rt side and heard KK is now leaving. What did KC do to have him leave? Never mind...Not a new thing to sell that's worth anything in over 5 years. He's the one person I could at least call and get an accurate answer on oral care.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who AW is but yea KK leaving was surprise. Only talked to him on phone but he knew more about OC than anyone in Roswell that's for sure. Too bad for all of us they never listened to him on making changes to the product but thats no shocker. There are at least 4 reps on RH side that are in interviews with other companies that I know of including me. KC could be a really great place with the exception of inept leadership to drive innovation. I don't care what anyone says...the job becomes meaningless without solid innovation to drive growth and maintain morale. They spent over $5 million on creating and launching the MAP catheter! That product won't hit $5 million in sales in a decade, lol! A $5 million over engineered heavy piece of crap that couldn't be more complicated to use...just dumb.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about the two DH reps that have been moving right a long in the interview process too.