The Medicines company is pusing hard for us!!

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at MDCO and it was the weirdest company I have ever worked for. It was more like a cult! I got the hell out of there!!! I'm telling you it was weird!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll have you seen the oritivancin label? - bleeding, osteo, hypersensitivity. Let's see, a long acting vancomycin that is less safe. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot!! If you're willing to trade "shareholder value" for guarenteed tens of thousands dollars more, then you get what you deserve. Fear is what drives you. Thats why you've been here for 7 years and you won't mind when they've shaved your bouns down to $35 bucks and some jars of BBQ sauce. It takes balls to embrace new opportunities. You have none!! Me- I prefer making money over "putting my roots down". Enjoy the roots you jackass!! That's all thats left here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL SAID!!! Couldn't agree more

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great short term thinking- wealth occurs over time committing yourself to something you believe in. Jumping from one "hot" thing to the next is like a game of musical chairs. Eventually your the one standing.

There are challenging times for making money and times it comes easier. This is true for any job, in any industry. The opportunity I have in the second 1/2 of the year well above our peer group on an annualized basis. Gorw up bone head!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of benefits are they offering? Co car? stock?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to argue with a moron so I won't try... I have a greeat investment opportuity for you though. Please leave $150,000 in the account of my choosing and I'll give you 10 times your money in return in 6 months!!! You can't loose!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying sack of SH.t. How does it feel to sell your soul? You soulless day walker. You are probably one of the managers or directors who are now begging for a job on LinkedIn. I hope you invested those stock options wisely. You have been blacklisted. Good luck with your "consulting" business over the next 10 years.

Cubist management was the biggest bunch of sell outs in the industry. Threw their reps under the bus and didn't lose a second of sleep.