The mysterious $133M: Connection to PA State Sen Greenleaf?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not a raving fan of The Donald, but the guy has built a large, successful business. That is not easy to do. He is a flawed leader, but has a good sense of how screwed up our politicians and business leaders are. And says it straight up. He is tough and unwavering, but at least operates at a level of decency and honesty. Look at these V jokers. The leaders here are gibing themselves big stock awards and bonuses after totally fucking up the company on every level. They've destroyed the company. They totally broken the trust of the public. They have harmed so many employees, patients, customers, doctors, taxpayers. All the executive teams down to the Directors are all of the loser divisions of this company are incompetent and idiots. Fire them all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No No not till Ackmann gets his money back!!!
    As Ackmann says it is all about the money and not the sewer pit!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi,
    FFC was at Philidor all the time. His son Daniel most definitely worked there, he was a supervisor. Pretty laid back. There was lots of nepotism at Philidor. Andy's nephew Jamie ran the prior-authorization department. I can't imagine he knew what a prior authorization was before his first day. Everything was on-the-job training so it's not really like they needed to walk in the door with anything except a bachelor's degree (if even). Everyone could refer a new employee. Seriously. I could email about someone I knew from high school who needed a job and they'd be hired the next week. The "executive team" (not the board or owners - basically - the managers) honestly looked like a group of contractors who smoked cigarettes all day and wore dad jeans. I would be very surprised to learn that they had any business savvy at all. I mean, I can't even find some of them on LinkedIn. They were definitely malleable and easily could have been manipulated by an actual business person. The employee I'm really curious to learn more about is Sherri Leon. That woman is very bright, but she's playing very naive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

X employee : So curious what ever happened to all the investigations, it was so obvious working there that things were not on the up and up!!! I am also curious how and WHY Impremis would hire someone who was in the News as a con-man for Philidor. We are talking MILLIONS of dollars that was essentially taken from the insurance companies-because no one would pay 900-1200 bucks a month for most of these meds out of pocket.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of any current news reports on this? I am curious how owners like Francis Jennings who lives in PA and not Naples were able to get away with owning a company that was so fraudulent towards the consumer? how did this just end? anyone have any news, and are the owners going to get indicted for any of this.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very curious as to what happened with the investigation and all the money. I see very liitle on-line.