The NEW Ipsen

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there has to be new drugs coming.....i just cannot see all this internal development for what is on the plate right now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why does she need watching - oh thats rite she came from novartis - a big pharma chick

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once again, they ask us to complete an anonymous survey that "shock" the management team. and yet, nothing will be done to change.

I, for one, am not going to waste my time filling it out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does he continue to survive at Ipsen when his reps continue to leave?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know -right? It truly boggles the mind. Either Upper Mgmnt doesn't have a clue, or they really just don't give a flying sh-t. How else can one explain the torrent of great new hires transitioning into utter failures and terminations from this same jack-off time and time again without asking some questions and turning their eye toward him -- at least in some small fashion. Geez-- at least make a show of it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GTs influence still at ipsen - his RBD buddies still there - are you people who stayed that dumb - oh yeah youre still there - and is GTs blonde still there - the one who thought she was the endocrine savior - and her blonde sidekick - the complaining mememememe = sickening = happy to say no need for me to put up with the bull crap any longer - only reason why both blondies still there cause they make waaaaay to many bucks to leave = dont kid yourself otherwise - screaming mememee and gossip gal

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who else from novartis joined this company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are getting all the Novartis rejects who were fired or let go due to downsizing. I bet if they still had a job at Novartis they would not be here - they are here because they have to rather than wanting to come here. Now the big pharma micromanagement begins within the ranks and metrics

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new Ipsen is so much better with smart people from NJ. Heard they hired a new VP of Comminications. She was an actress with many shows to her credit. Not certain of her last name, but first name is Snooky.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now you have snooky and gossip gal oh no new name is long island geisha gal -

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget a sober The Situation!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much leadership hierarchy can you put in place for a 12 million dollar neuro team...someone is faking someone out here......They are building a home for Donald Trump that he will never live in.......A lot of framework for not much at all going on......

I would say this is like an Avatar level production and budget, with a bad news bears 3 box office return

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dysport is worth $50 million and will grow to $100 million with new indications. Derms use it as well - right?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the links where the Dysport filings are for the new indications......lets see those filings, those clinical trials, those fda relationships....

I will check back to see the updates........Derm uses as well....I will check back for those also

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chirp chirp chirp chirp

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA here:

Yes, Let's do see these studies please. Not sure if you folks are aware, but it's important to have studies to support your discussions on additional indications... Just saying!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen rep here: What is indication? Never heard of it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah....We thought you'd say something like that/ no worries --- we're your friends!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you DDMAC. Right back at you. You should send questions to the sales and marketing leadership in New Jersey. We get our orders top down from the tanned Italian chick named Snooky.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great analogy - very funny - sad but true - top heavy - with a crap drug on the neuro side and a crap drug on the endo side that frenchies overpaid for and an endo drug with a limited market - oh then there is net............back door selling....hello fda anyone home