The NEW Ipsen

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny again - hear she thinks the drug is crap

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..."Trust me friend when I say, yes - we are home and we are watching. Ipsen has moved right into th center of our 10-ring. Won't be long now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw this and was going to call BS -- Then I just got a phone call - By Name... They had my business card from a practice and they are tightening a line regionally at first. No Supheona --just "candid and volitional questions at this point. I'm good --for now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday..Me To -- WTF?! hunker down

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which region? Because dont you have to sell to get that call?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They already know who to calls. Some additional calls to double check.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recognize this sense of humor... you are busted dude! You might as well have signed your name.. Heheheheheee --no worries, I hate this place more than you could ever possibly hate it. I'm wasting my life...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...he he he...you got me! Guess i just am missing my ol buddy Rick from before GT.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like a Hollywood set. Looks great on the outside. Actually impressive. On the inside it is all props.

Please tell us there is going to be more in my bag

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope -- even if you get the T-implant or shots your sack will continue to get smaller and tighter and the jewels it contains will continue to shrink.. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but, yeah---you sack willl get smaller and contents smaller.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we on now 4 or 5 new Ipsen's?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup...at least 4, It's all smoke and mirrors dude. If it wasn't for the 4-5 major Investigator, paid prescribers ... There would be almost nothing. Yet, we have same "Sales Heros" quarter on Quarter. It's such a joke. I spend my time polishing the bishop at work now - Splat

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what is most upsetting is that we all know it is going to change here in the short term, but they are making us try to act like it is not. People are leaving weekly.

Sean is this what you anticipated? I want this to work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if we will get absorbed or acquired in a buyout?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can only hope so.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GT is coming back to save us

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Failure in spending and hiring. Complete leadership failure

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks, Be proud you are with Ipsen... This is the best biotech company in the world.