The New Reality of (what's left of) Merck Employees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2017 at 5:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so now it's NEXT FRIDAY... What happened to 10/9???? Friday will arrive and things will change yet again.... it's not happening people! The PC Salesforce is already too lean as it is... and we have Belsomra reps getting certified on Januvia/Janumet.... why??... so we can lay them off next Friday???? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monday ctl's get a call from dco's. Tuesday all reps whether retained or let go get a call from their ctl. Bank on it. Revisit this post Tuesday evening and it will be a firestorm. 1 in 4 reps/ctl's to be let go, keeping skeleton crew for JJ with plans to hawk WH and sleeper drug. Shop off sglt2 and bio-insulin to PFE. PC has neared the end at MRK. Bank on it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, not true. CTL's never handle these announcements. These announcements are made on a National level with an 'URGENT/MANDATORY' teleconference announced that day. Bank on that!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Downsized at Merck and rec'd the official call from CTL. Could be it depends on division and how large the downsizing....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women's Health not going ANYWHERE! Meeting scheduled for March, Fall Marketing Teleconference in November, just spent a FORTUNE on 'Armor Up' campaign and 'Her Life Her Adventures' campaign with Mandy Moore.... NEXPLANON is actually growing year on year.... why would Merck be stupid enough to spend all of this money on a product that they are going to 'hawk' (previous poster used this term)....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

arrogant WH... nobody cares about your silly product. You are just a blip on the radar..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to start working us harder while paying us less

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who to believe so I did a simple internet search in NJ. Look up state of NJ WARN 2017/October. It's right there, 2700 people! Look it up yourself. Appears the OP has accurate Intel. Of course the site doesn't drill down to divisions, just headcount. Good luck all!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try! We will find out at the same time they report to the state. Also, Merck is headquartered in PA fool!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2000 Galloping Hill Road
    Kenilworth, NJ

To be exact

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

black

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question - when the delislingers get canned what will Merck do with all the lesbo Subaru Foresters on fleet order? I say ship-donate them all to Puerto Rico hurricane victims. They need it more than our signature gatherers. Yeah, look at your joke of a job, you don't do shat, customers won't even know you have been fired. Bunch of ole useless lazy shits.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your Merck car never leaves your garage because you are part of the pajama brigade of NAE's that can't get our products covered on any plans!!! And if you are young why in the HELL are u wasting your time here??? If you were really good at being an 'NAE' wouldnt you be at a cutting edge biotech company and not wasting your time on CafePharma???? The loser is you my friend... bye

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your 178k salary.... Bish please...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be no WH sales team by the end of 2018.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Januvia's patent dies in under three years. The entire PC sales force dies before then. Checkmate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kenny is a P.o.S. The fact that he makes more than $25K annually is unbelievable, let alone $25MM.

80,000 families screwed over by a--holes like him…and he gets paid millions. It's enough to make you sick. There's a special place in hell for our senior management.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure as hell ain't hanging around hoping Mercks cough drug saves PC, I'm phuckin outta this swamp.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it