The new Warner Chilcott

Discussion in 'Biofrontera' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2019 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most corrupt Dermatology Company since Warner Chilcott

Off-label promotion and kick backs coming from the top of the company all the way down. Company has zero ethics and is one of the worst companies around. The managers know nothing, couldn't compose a single succinct and coherent ON LABEL marketing message to save their lives! Doctors expected free product from reps and the mangers promoted this action including off label selling, which is the only way this company is getting sales. Reps that are successful in meeting quota are 100% promoting off label.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be careful with that off label promotion boys.

1 bad AE + 1 half decent attorney = 1 bad lawsuit for provider + possible rep legal trouble and no company to back them. Biofrontera will wash their hands if you.

Good Luck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Sun Pharma snakes...move on with your drivel. It is you that promotes off label. Now...go eat an Indian snack and piss off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A racial/ethnic slur coming from a Nazi owned company. How appropriate. Any minorities over there? Anyway, make sure you hit those sales quotas. You definitely do not want to miss those. I hear they take you on a nice train ride to one of their retraining camp sites if you don’t. If you know what I mean. Good luck with that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That so funny, but kind of true...

You cannot question the German leadership. It’s a big no, no... it’s the authoritarian way. You are to salute and follow orders. Work by fear.

Can just hear the laughing in the background, “work and make us money, you stupid lazy Americans”

We need new building in the home land and more Audi’s.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess here is no one from Biofrontera....

7. Sunny777

Sunny777 new user

Please do not underestimate the Germans. They have skills to boost Ameluz within the USA. New topic.... acne.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+ BCC + Dayligth