The next wave

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, one more person that does not want to be here replaced with someone that does.

Better for the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not better for the company. You're missing the whole underlying point here. The person leaving DID want to be part of this company. Unfortunately they were let down by impotent leadership, no vision, no hope for the future. As a result, they are making an intelligent decision and moving on. Keep in mind, this was once a great company with tremendous growth. All the leaders and visionaries responsible for that growth have moved on. All that's left is a group of clueless goofs that think they "know-it -all". It's like the idiot sons taking over for their Fathers company and running it into the ground. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone defend this company? We have not had a new product in 6 years. The leadership is weak. The company has no vision. How do you defend this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all miss CE terribly! Good luck and all the best to you. You're a great salesperson.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that thought. Her teammates and manager will surely miss her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CE is gone but the new open territory is in pain management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK gone, Club One winner last year, #5 in rankings this year, 13 years of excellent work. Another great job by Phil de Bucket which shows incompetence runs throughout the organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that KC lost SW....thought she was on track to move up....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm surprised more have not left yet. there are so many people that claimed to be looking and-or on the way out over the last 6-12 mos, and it just seems like more should have left by now. a lot of talented people that could do sooo much better elsewhere. i guess time will tell...