The odds are - obstruction

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You choose keep denying that your boy is in deep trouble. You are as much of a moron as Trump.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump isn't in any trouble because he has done nothing wrong and besides after the criminal administration of Obama, trump is untouchable. If you want a civil war, then try to do something to Trump as a result of this bogus investigation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you are not an ally. You are an idiot. Nobody is a bigger liar than Obama and those in his administration, NOBODY!
    On top of that Obama repeatedly transgressed the constitution and the law. He usurped power he did not possess under the constitution.

Trump is trying to clean up the huge mess Obama made of the country!

You have the nerve to say Trump treats women in a disgusting manner after Bill Clinton? Yep you prove yourself an idiot again!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with his response in Peurto Rico. It was timely and effective!

You're the joke! Independent = idiot.

Trump is far from perfect but it was a no brainer to vote for him, given Hillary was the only actual alternative!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Well if I am an idiot that makes you the biggest one on the planet. First of all, I am NOT an ally - that's the only thing you got right, you stupid fool. The person who called Trump a moron WAS an ally, however. You make this so easy because you are clearly beyond stupid. Oh, and speaking of stupid, it's spelled PUERTO RICO you dolt. But everyone on here already knows how stupid you are, and that you post with and reply to your own posts as your screen name as well as anonymously. A true loser to the core you are. You were born a loser, and will croak as one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah!

You've got nothing but your stupidity. I run circles around you. Case closed!