***THE OFFICIAL JIM KELLY THREAD**

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice for you to defend yourself Kelly.......your insecurity and thin skin.....so predictable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So- perhaps you do not know "this guy", yet if you review - how many threads, comments and ire this individual raises- well that is precisely the point!

This is not the work of one person- as you allude to- that would just be way to weird.

The facts are this individual; Jimmy- is beneath contempt and is a plague that should be eradicated.

When you meet him, after one interaction- you will run to this board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me Jim K isn't still an employee of Baxter!?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Kelly...hahaha! What a joke he is............

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the Kelly fellow still employed? On a PIP when promoted? Perpetual sales force turnover? Managing a group that's underachieving? Where is the leadership from the upper level management team? Kelly is clearly a liability,who most likely should have never been hired as a sales representative.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIG CHOKER who never won a Super Bowl !
    Shoulda coulda woulda
    BILLS SUCK NEW YORK SUCKS THIS THREAD SUCKS !!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on everything but this thread is great!
    Jim K SUCKS- real HARD he SUCKS

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is made up of many people who have been screwed by Jim Kelly. I started this post several years ago and it just grew from there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You did well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Baxter in 2010 to join to start up diagnostic company started by college buddies from Boston Scientific & Medtronic......I can't believe Jim Kelly is still a Baxter employee . I was shocked when he was promoted to AVP. I feel for those who directly report to him. Best of luck with that.
    A shame, Baxter used to have high caliber reps in the early to mid 2000's. Tim Phillips,Everette Clayton,Karl Kunz,Carl Gold,Alan Childress,Ray Beems,Mike Daly,Reid Ringer,David Aront,Dale Plumoff,Marc Lopresti,etc

I wish all those still left the best of luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim has never been in the OR.....too afraid the anesthesia provider might ask him a clinical question.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beyond belief the clown has survived all the layoffs. I do know he will struggle post Baxter

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's beyond belief this thread is still going! I agree with the vast majority of posts& simply surprised Kelly is still around. Wow!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump this to top! Thanks in advance

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is in dire need of a bump.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the age of corporate "diversity"...... If it comes down to Jim or Meg.....Jim is toast. Meg knows how to play the gender card thru internal politics.

What next Jim?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously haven't met Big Red, the cyborg AVP in the biosurg group. NO ONE can be worse than Big Red!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Kelly is the weakest manager/leader I have seen and I have been in medical sales for 20 years.
    Meg McKenna is also weak,however,she is a better person than Kelly.

I wager no manager in the Baxter organization is weaker than Jim Kelly. I don't believe it's possible.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Kelly better polish up the resume....he will need it sooner,rather than later.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread needs a bump