The Pajama Party is coming to a close

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2021 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gosh, the GSK pajama party is coming to a close...perhaps this summer. It’s been a great one plus year vacation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve loved my year plus off. I’ve just been making stuff up. When I do drive the car it’s generally for personal use

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the VBU. Have done a couple F2F over the last year. A couple live meetings. Always make sure my manager is on one of the live meeting every quarter. I set the call up with my customer in advance so we have the perfect outcome. Always get great review from my manager. 95% of my calls are fiction. It's been the best paid vacation ever. My numbers are pretty good. Don't point your finger, I know many others who are doing the same. No wonder Pharma has such a bad reputation.
    By the way, I work in Sun's area.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me to!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would put forth any effort in the VBU. It's will be on it's last last leg soon, we're all doomed.
    Glad gyms are open again so I can get my 4 hours training in each work day. I figure it'll be a year before my pitiful FFL will realize anything and by then I'll be at another company that I actually care about and will put forth a meaningful effort.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty rep here. I work in the Midwest. Approximately 98% of my calls are all made up. There is no access here nor was there any access prior to Covid!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice LOL yea no access and we still have to hit these numbers. I’m so checked out from this role mentally. So unmotivated to go out and detail this stuff.
    So over it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to motivate, you must eliminate hate! Once we love, everything is great.