The pathologicals

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never trust a skinny b, who flirts rather than converses. I know who you're talking about. The bitch don't eat food, she eats up people's reputations. Does it with a smile, lying through her veneers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but there are so many, who could it be???!! This place is full of ass kissers. Anyone getting promoted lately has thoroughly kissed ass. Prob what this bitch is trying to do

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None provided as I assumed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuz she has her finger down her throat at the moment. Helps clear her warped mind, so she can start plotting and making up lies at meeting when she has mger boys ear. And ah, his balls in her hands.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re weak as hell. All mad but too scared to put initials or anything. WEAK

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weakness is trash talking others when you can't control your own body. Excess dieting, extreme measures to stay thin, do not a pretty soul.make. Self hatred is often projected out on to others through back stabbing, gossip and blind siding those more stable than said anorexic.Given societal reinforcement, mainly men, women tend to obsess about their appearance rather than develop their character. The bitch syndrome is alive & well here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a weird thread

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said AP. Lots of mentals here. I'd just add that those of us remaining sane, are planning to get the hell away from this institution for the insane.