The PeteBob Experience

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--Constant harassment on performing non-selling functions like compliance talks, tech talks, etc
    -- Annual review without a merit discussion

-- Budgets rolled out without a compensation plan

-- A Compass Training class excuse for a National Sales Meeting that has only half of the sales force in attendance. Great awards dinner by the way!

-- Nazi like zealousness over entering of sales calls in FLEX

-- No updated sales dashboard until February so managing my territory is impossible

-- No sales reports since December for November – gee I wonder who quit since I saw the November report.

-- $12.99 on a pack of resume paper

--Getting the fuck out of here Priceless!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad truth is Tina, Doug, and Sam do not care if 20 more employees left next week. They only care about themselves.

The fact that they made sure their RSUs vested while not giving a damn about ours speaks volumes.

PeteBob will be here long after the C Suite is flushed down the toilet. They will eventually move on to destroy another sales force so the only thing you can do is get out as soon as possible.

Make finding a job priority #!.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look for a job? no way...i was told by my manager that i can sell some jack-too's and make sum reel doe here...yup...jack-too's on the down low at less than 1%....yesiree bob....my manager is sooo smart