The political board nuts!!!

Discussion in 'Ask the Webmaster' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sarah I am not a registered poster nor do I care to be. I do enjoy going to the playground and other "reg. poster only boards" to read the other posts but now the political nuts started taking one over. It won't take long before they are cursing each other on the rest which makes me wonder if those boards will be closed also. Maybe they can have one liberal board and one conservative board only allowing members of each to post on their board. It may not be possible to ban certain posters on a particular board but anything is better than the pure hate they spew daily on CP.

2. Now how are you going to police that? I agree that the poli board had degenerated into a venue for childishness, but a board for each political persuation just isn't going to work,.........segregation is not a good idea.

3. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

We can all try to take Vag's advice and attempt to stike a more civil tone. Each side of the political persuasion is responsible for the poli board being shut down. I am all for putting the past aside and try to debate the issues without the BS.

I am sure I will get attacked for this post, but so be it.

Peace out.

:cool:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo Hoo! I feel so sorry for you, you sensitive little soul! Having to observe that terrible "hatred" that is spewed must be so terrible for you. I mean it gets in the way of your perusing perversion threads on the playground. That's got to be rough on you!

5. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

No, there are not plans to reopen the political board anytime soon, and certainly not two separate political boards.

I have currently seen one thread in the PG that deals with the political board closure. Any actual political threads on the PG will be deleted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't take sides then why do you let DocWho keep his poli post up on the payground?

7. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Now that we are aware of thread, it has been removed. Please report any political posts in the playground (best way is to email us or use the "report a post" feature when logged in).

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the political board not shut down like before ? It's the scourge of CP and smart move making it not appear in recent post board. Pull the plug.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes its 80% Anti America and Anti Trump.Offends 63 Million peeps And one RP is the WORST !