The problem with Convatec

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Superb, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What qualifications does the mafia need? Most certainly they don't need wound, skin, ostomy, or ccc experience.

Assuming you're a rep, did you hit quota last year? If not, what do YOU specifically need to hit your #?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep this stuff coming. Love it!

All the Best,

Don Vito, Sonny (where's my toll money? Ken B can spare me a quarter), Michael, Fredo (who can I betray next before my Tahoe boat outing) andTessio (Me, too!! How about let's f*ck over all the hopeless, clueless, and useless TMs?)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too damn funny to read all these posts since 80% of the original TM's have bailed on Convawreck!! Now that the mindless dumb-fucks up in corporate have drastically cut headcount, they have absolutely NO idea of what to do next to make their lame-ass bottom line look better while they try and blindly steer the ship.....let's see, we've fired 2,000 people, jacked the comp plan numbers so high that we won't have to pay the sales force any compensation, fired more people and hired all our equally dumb-ass friends into management positions, cancelled the National Meeting so we could pay ourselves a bonus, fired more people....and now we're fresh out of stupid ideas. Please keep us former Convawreck employees informed after the upcoming RSM meeting.....can't wait to see how many of those free-loading, deadweight, dumb ass mother fuckers get canned!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that they are going to resurrect Orion are u f---ing kidding me? LOLOLOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone is trying to make a name for themselves as more TMs leave. Good work Anita

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is almost funny if it were not just plain stupid. It is one thing to be accountable but it is looking as if we are going backwards several years to those days of multiple reports. Everyone wants a different report what the ...k . We not only have ORION we also have the Business Plan to update and that is basically Orion. Then there is the Foam Target list that keeps going back and forth as to not duplicate anyone's targets. By the time it is acceptable, the original TMs will have left. Do you really believe they (management) has the capacity to calculate all those special sales promotions across the various business units when they each have different class of trade compensation plan? Doubt anyone even considered that. Who cares. You have to be here Dec 31 for the Foam payout which is a masterful strategy isn't it?

It is looking like The ORION will have to be updated end of each day. Maybe we can be more like Pharma Reps and update it after every call from our car so they can time stamp our movement through the day. All we need now is to be required to have the clinician sign off that they saw us and provide a finger print or better yet, retinal scan. Its all a game now isn't it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply put.ORION is is bogus and it cuts productivity. Orion has been and will remain a joke. MV, you said to tell you when something gets in the way of selling. OK so now you've been told. CRM is great just STOP PULLING US OUT OF THE FIELD to do redundant inane paperwork so that "Anita" can look productive. Sorry MV, but this is the truth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Anita-starting anew with Orion, are you kidding me. You are just like the old message in a new email. The number of calls aren't important but you better fill it out at the end of each day! What a joke. Is that because so many people are running out the door you need the contacts. Or you are just going to fire everyone and want to make sure you have a good call list? Are you going to start monitoring our activity now to make sure we are filling it out properly. Should I expect a scolding email from you if I do not fill it out one day. Are you going to take Orion away from us if we are bad and do not do it. With all of the restructuring (dont think we forgot that you are getting ready to move our managers away from our teams) the mass onslaught of new mafia hires (oh wait, maybe they do not have to fill it out-all the bogus new director roles probably dont) the mass exodus of real sales people this is what you are focusing on? Final thought of the day....how will I enter my very productive interviews with multiple people into Orion. Would that be useful information to you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my perspective, the misery, hopelessness, anger, apathy, and despair that is embedded in the Convatec working drone's DNA is delicious. You stay, you suffer. BTW, just got another huge BMS dividend check posted to my retirement account this morning--still love Popeye for the butt-f**king he put on Nordic and Pals. Do you all miss Dave yet?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one feels sorry for those of you who remain and endlessly complain. You are owned and managed by Thugs who hate you. Don't you get that? If you remain and complain about these Thugs you also remain ther legal prey until they decide to dispose of you. And I thought I was demented staying as long as I did. At least i'm not in the depths of utter depression like you who insist in remaining. Get some help if you can't get out or you'll end up in a real psycho ward howling at imaginary demons while chained to your bed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup! LOL!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MV- Nice e-mail today , SERIOUSLY. You showed leadership unlike anything anybody has seen here for a good long time. It's about time and THANK YOU! Anita and AVPs take a lesson on selling something unpalatable to the field from MVs e-mail today about ORION. MV- Thanks for being smarter than everyone else, (including us)!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We cannot tell if your are serious with this remark or just being sarcastic. I did not find MV's email all that inspiring or SMART as you say here. Just trying to convince everyone to play along and why it is so important. Did it change anyones attiitude? Not likely. I guess he does not realize we have been down this road before and any flavoring you dip it in, still ORION inside. Changing the home page is very impressive and I am sure this took an advanced skill set. Come on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We? who is we? ...oh and no sarcasm intended here "I" was serious. I thought his e-mail was refreshing when compared to the punitive tone that we usually hear.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to Cafepharma MV. Nice attempt to cover, "refreshing"!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, ya gotta love all the uninformed, management idiots running Convatec since Ken Dumba$$ Berger took over.....talk about a bunch of misfits desperatley trying to build their lame resume's with a big title while having absolutely ZERO knowledge of the business and being laughed at by the entire sales force!!.....by all means, more hourly ORION for everybody will solve the problem...LMAO!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Leave The CON...Take the other job Offer"---

Attributed to Peter Clemenza

Love,
    Tommy Hagen

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK----You got rid of BB.... FINALLY you got rid of BB and his two morons....good. But you left the other BMS rejects in place---the AVPs and many of the RSMs. I left several months ago because I just couldn't work with my AVP. HE was a moron and I was sure that as long as he was there things would continue downhill. I left just before the new BB came. Some advice to the new Americas President. Clean out anyone that has anything to do with BB esp the AVPs. If you don t, expect many more TMs to leave. PS only there for a short time and did well.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AVPs aren't the issue but the new upper management. That's the deal. They have no directiona and no knowledge of the business and keep hiring people that aren't qualified.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading about all the misery at the NEW CON makes me tingle all over, and I mean all over

Love the stuff you guys keep posting, almost as good as my last Canoli!

Your Buddy,
    Pete Clemenza