The problem with Convatec

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Superb, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left the CON a few years ago, been reading the posts and am so happy I left. Looks like that place went to crap. I remember not getting our quotas until July 1 year, and no other company I have talked to runs 2 months behind in #'s. Good luck to all of you, it doesn't sound like it is going to get any better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one would hope, but it doesn't look like we are going to see anything until they can spin it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably haven't posted anything since they haven't found a new sales comp manager yet. Check the website job postings.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iS PATRICK FISHER STILL EMPLOYED?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what country are you guys in or is this global issue with Convatec?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun watching this train wreck in slow motion from the outside!!!.....and even more fun watching the forever useless AVP's & RSM's get thrown off the train one by one!!! However, the best part will be watching Dumb & Dumber(Berger & Valentine), their core of new resident idiots and Avista try and scam some unsuspecting company into buying this now worthless entity and it's horribly tarnished image.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed, I agree...I'm a former TM and now LOVE watching the Skillman catastrophe unfold. I now work for a competitor to the CON and I'm greedily awaiting my next conversion. The revolving TM door (they keep leaving!) at the CON is my greatest asset picking off customers I once sold to as a long time ConvaTec TM--before it became the CON.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Anita, thanks for letting us know you are tracking us so very carefully with orion. So glad you re-launched it with a new attitude and vigor-At least you are being honest about your monitoring skills. Don't you have anything better to do? Hire in some of your friends to replace your team, re-create some more of the same materials and act like they are new. So glad you are here with us. You really seem to care. Care enough to get out in the field, learn about what we do, listen to our feedback....oh wait-you realized you don't need to come in the field or actually talk to us because your precious Orion will tell you all of that. Do you pat yourself on the back every night and tell yourself how great you are as you cuddle up to our call reports?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you guys long for the days when your masters included Ron G, Michael S, Karen G, Lori T...and Popeye? By the way, when was Jim Moran let go? Is Randy M still punching a clock at The Con or was he ash-canned, too?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bad little boys & girls.....our management team at Skillman just noticed that not one of our 6 remaining TM's are making budget so far this year. We know we doubled your 2013 AbViser budget even though less than 1% of you hit their number last year but we did this so we actually don't have to pay you any comp all year. You just keep pushing those commodity products we gave you that have been around since the dawn of time(with a few new meaningless tweaks). Not to worry as we will continue to purchase outside companies with equally worthless products to add to your current worthless portfolio......and be sure and enter every single call into our BRAND NEW ORION program. Well, ok......it's actually the identical program but it does have a brand new main screen....which, in our twisted tiny pea brains makes it new! Remember, we need all 20 of your make believe calls entered on a daily basis so we can pretend we are managing something up here just like you are pretending you are working out there. And please, do not enter your interviews as sales calls since we are seeing far more interviews than weekly sales calls from all 6 of you.....and this screws up our "sales funnel"......which of course we want to keep full since we are all full of it up here!

Well, I can't train you anymore this morning since I need to get back to tracking all of your fantasy activity......besides, we will have plenty of time to catch up during our ever-inspiring daily conference calls.....so get out there, stay focused and sell, sell sell boys & girls!!!